RBRO Solutions is a software company who provides best of breed products to the legal and corporate legal markets. Come work with a modern agile team working with the latest and greatest technologies to ensure that we continue to innovate and remain as one of the top companies in our industry. We are passionate about serving our customers all around the globe with the best technology possible.
The successful candidate will be held to a high standard of quality and delivery. We believe in holding our Quality Assurance team to high standards while leaving them flexibility to make quality decisions while leaving time for personal lives, and some fun along the way!
Our Core Values are Innovation, Experience, Excellence, Partnership, Balance, Integrity, Diversity & Gratitude
The Software Quality Assurance (SQA) Analyst is an important role in the Product Development department. This individual is responsible for ensuring that RBRO products are developed to a high level of quality. This individual is a member of the Product & Quality team which seeks to achieve a deep understanding of RBRO’s current and future product offerings and ensures that high value quality products are delivered. This individual will apply QA best practices to plan, design, automate, execute, and report on various types of tests to RBRO’s software applications to fulfill customer and business needs. The QA Analyst reports to the Product & Quality Manager.
The selected candidate will work from Contour Software Lahore/Karachi/Islamabad office, as part of the resource-center team, as an extension of the division-based R&D department.
Job Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent;
- 3+ years of experience in a QA testing role including test planning, design, and execution .
- Experience with both manual and automated testing.
- Experience testing enterprise-class system software packages.
- Experience with these technologies:
- DB Testing and SQL scripting
- Web and native UI testing
- XML/JSON file formats
- Experience with test automation including developing and using automated tests is desirable.
- Good knowledge of SQL for building different data scenarios and verification.
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, MS Azure DevOPs is a plus.
- Excellent English communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good understanding of SDLC and of Agile/Scrum software development process.
- Excellent organizational, attention to detail, analytical and investigation skills.
- Document and manage test cases and change requests.
Role And Responsibilities
- Work with Developers and Product Owners to review and clarify requirements
- Test software applications of varying complexity
- Plan and estimate testing activity
- Participate in solution design
- Develop test plans and test suites
- Design and execute tests cases (automated and manual)
- Create bugs and provide test reports
- Draft and review technical documentation
- Review, extend, and amend automated test code, test scripts, and test results.
- Assist in the software release process as needed
- Participate in the continual improvement of our testing strategy
- Work with internal teams to investigate issues and suggest potential workarounds
- Work with internal teams to enhance their understanding of technology solutions
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Creative problem-solver who approaches challenges from multiple different perspectives
- Pro-active self-starter who can work independently or collaboratively
- Passionate learner keen to experiment with and adopt new methods and technologies
- Dedicated contributor with a high level of energy and enthusiasm who strives to excel
- Logical analyst with good attention to detail and strong technical expertise
- Strong communicator with effective written and verbal interpersonal skills
Exciting Benefits We Offer
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage ?? Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment