London & Zurich (one of the brands of Jonas Fintech) specializes in providing
card payment collection
services to all kinds of organizations, from
and fast-growing tech firms to national corporations.
Jonas Fintech is a subsidiary of Jonas Software Group which acquires, manages, and builds industry-specific software companies globally. Jonas is an operating group of Constellation Software, Inc.
We are looking to hire an
to write and maintain test cases, provide weekly updates on test progress/issues, manage and maintain test-related documentation; log and update bugs via bug tracking software; perform testing such as functional and system testing, work on a full lifecycle of test tasks as defined by your line manager.
The The Division
Trapeze North America, a division of Constellation Software Inc., provides enterprise solutions that consider the full 360 degrees of transport. The company has grown its solution portfolio and global presence to become one of the world’s leading companies of software solutions and intelligent transport systems. Trapeze Group provides its solutions to public and private transport organizations and authorities across Europe, North America, and the Asia Pacific.
We are looking to hire a strong
having experience and expertise in manual testing. Candidate must display excellent written and oral skills with demonstrated interpersonal and organization abilities and must be able to work in a varied, fast-paced agile environment.
The selected candidate will work from Contour Software-Karachi office, as part of the resource-center team, as an extension of the division-based R&D department located in North America.
Education & Skills Required
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, Information Systems, or equivalent technical Degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3-5 years of professional experience in manual capacity.
- Skilled in test documentation/cases, management of testing suites for different versions/products.
- Strong in manual testing techniques, s/he can test a system from frontend and from backend side.
- Experience in API testing with Postman.
- Good hands-on with database such as MSSQL.
- Knowledge/skills of defect life cycle, defect management and reporting.
- Ability to understand business process/logic.
- Ability to escalate issues to the relevant teams in a timely manner.
- Sound knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Good planning, organization and task management skills.
- Must be a good team player.
- Ability to focus on detail.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Good troubleshooting abilities.
- Knowledge/Experience on automation is a plus.
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment