System Innovators is a division of Harris Computer Systems , a Canadian company which is a member of the Constellation Software Inc. group of companies. Constellation Software is a rapidly growing conglomerate of vertical market software (VMS) companies; each focused upon dominating its respective market niche. For over 30 years System Innovators has been the industry leader in cashiering and revenue collection systems for the public sector and utilities. Our user-friendly software solutions are field-tested and time proven used by 200 plus clients throughout the United States, Canada and the Caribbean. Using the latest Microsoft platforms and .NET technologies, all software development and support for iNovah is based out of the System Innovator’s office in Jacksonville, Florida.
We are seeking to hire an
with experience and expertise in Manual and Automation Testing to work closely with Harris System Innovators R&D team and product managers to help ensure high quality and timely delivery of releases. The hired candidate will be located and work out of the Contour Software
office, working as part fo the resource-center team, as an extension of the division-based R&D department.
Job Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent technical Degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3+ years of experience, with recent 2 years of experience in Automation Framework development of complex web applications.
- Knowledge of theory (types, levels, fundamentals and processes of testing, SDLC)
- Experience in writing and maintaining test documentation (Test Cases, Test Plans and Test Reports)
- Experience in automation testing (SELENIUM with C# .NET)
- Experience in API testing (POSTMAN and SoapUI) Experience in working with Microsoft SQL Server, SQL Server Management Studio, and SQL queries (creation and execution)
- Extremely well organized.
- Agile Testing Experience.
- Automation Testing Experience.
- Software Development Lifecycle Knowledge.
- Must be proficient in a Microsoft Windows Server (Specifically Web Server Internet Information Services (IIS)) and Windows 10 and Windows 11 Operating Systems
- Must be proficient in testing tools, such as Postman and SoapUI for API Testing
- Must be proficient in Defect Tracking and Test Case Management Tools (DevOps)
- Must be proficient in Microsoft SQL Server (running queries, creating queries, and programmability available within SQL Server like Stored Procedures and the various Function types)
- Multiple Browser/Cross-Browser testing skills
- Excellent Documentation and Communication Skills (Documentation within DevOps and Atlassian Confluence)
- Performs moderately complex testing and debugging tasks according to System Innovators’ QA processes
- Triage new issues reported by internal team members from our clients
- Estimate, plan, schedule, and implement testing projects
- Assist in the development of automated testing scripts with the QA Architect
- Design and develop quality testing procedures; update and modify existing tests (manual and automated), as necessary (Test Plans and Requirements Matrix)
- Define test objectives and writes test cases with clear entry and exit points with defined criteria for all pass/fail scenarios (Prerequisites and Steps)
- Perform moderately complex functional, application, UI, regression, penetration, and performance tests (manual and automated)
- Provide support for auxiliary QA responsibilities
- Create, Review, and Update product documentation for completeness and correctness
- Participate in QA metrics collection and reporting
- Provide guidance and support for other QA Analysts and QA Interns
- Assist product developers and technical product support analysts with technical problems or as questions arise about new product functionality
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment