is an engagement commerce platform creating positive disruption in the rewards space. RewardOps’ cloud-hosted infrastructure, SaaS approach and agile methodology sets it apart from other companies in the loyalty industry. Using RewardOps’ API-based software, forward-thinking companies in the loyalty industry can easily build, track and streamline their rewards programs. With one simple integration, RewardOps’ partners can access millions of products from a continuously growing marketplace of exciting reward suppliers for new and deepening levels of engagement.
We are looking for a
to join a team of people who take pride in what they do and enjoy working together to solve problems. We follow Agile and are constantly striving to improve the way we work. We take initiative and value transparency. As part of our team you’ll take an active role in setting priorities and crafting our processes. RewardOps is quickly growing; by joining us you’ll have a real say in the direction of the company at a critical moment in our history.
What you’ll be working on
The chosen individual will work out of the Contour Software Karachi resource center office, as an extension of the division-based R&D department.
Desired Skills And Responsibilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Engineering or equivalent technical Degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3+ years of extensive experience with React JS , as well as relevant latest tooling, development patterns, and best practices.
- Proficient with one or more modern front-end frameworks and experience developing at least one large/enterprise front-end application that uses state management (e.g., Redux , NgRx ).
- Experience writing tools or servers with Node and interacting with APIs using OAuth.
- Comfortable following (a moderate level of) BDD/TDD and using JS testing frameworks (e.g., Jest, DOM Testing Library, TestCafe/Cypress). Note: You don’t need to be a testing expert, just willing to learn!
- Experience working with a team using Git and Git workflows, Agile frameworks (e.g., Scrum), and other modern team development processes.
- Be great with semantic HTML, CSS, and related tooling (e.g., CSS modules, CSS-in-JS, CSS pre- and post-processors).
- Be comfortable working with browser developer tools and related extensions (e.g., React Devtools).
- Be up to date on the latest releases of ECMAScript and transpilers like Babel.
- Experience with Typescript.
- Excellent spoken and written English is essential
Nice to have:
- Experience with Ember and/or Ruby on Rails.
- Practical experience with functional programming and related development patterns.
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage ?? Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment