Contour Software, a 1,600-employee organization with offices in Karachi, Lahore and Islamabad, has grown from a 13-employee business unit in less than 10 years. As a subsidiary of Constellation Software Inc., we are proud to be part of a global enterprise software conglomerate that has grown to become the largest Canadian software company, with employees and customers in 100+ countries. With a broad-based and ever-growing portfolio of market-leading, vertical-market enterprise solutions covering more than 90 industry domains in predominantly mature markets, CSI’s recipe creates the perfect environment for software industry professionals to build fulfilling, long-term careers.
What started as a development Centre, has progressed into an offshore employee Centre serving R&D, IT, CS, PS and Finance departments at the divisional as well as operating group level. With mature yet growing service lines, as well as some post-pilot stage services, and the global growth of Constellation as the wind in our sails, we are only just getting started!
The HR Project Trainee will contribute to the management of Human Resource projects in Contour Karachi/Lahore/Islamabad office. The selected candidate will get the opportunity to work in diverse areas of HR under the team of experienced professionals. It is a
4-month paid program
which can potentially be converted into full time employment.
- Actively participating from gathering resumes, participating in shortlisting, scheduling and maintaining candidate profile records and artifacts.
- Act as a backup subject matter expert, to provide facilitation case of grievances.
- Help HR Project Manager in coordination and execution of company events. Facilitate and help increase participation.
- LMS Administration: Act as a Power User of the system, ensuring accurate and timely maintenance of records.
- Attendance & Leave Records’ Maintenance: Assist in ensuring accurate and timely record keeping. Act as a backup resource to perform records maintenance, in the absence of team members.
- Personnel Records Maintenance Management: Assist in gathering and maintaining up-to-date information in the Learning Management System (LMS).
- Be the helpful, welcoming, and positive face of the company.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the supervisor/team lead.
Any 5 days a week as proposed by the HR Project Manager (11:00AM – 08:00 PM)