Constellation1 , a division of Perseus (an operating group of Constellation Software Inc.) is the leading provider of truly integrated technology, media and data solutions to real estate franchisors, brokerages, agents and MLS organizations and associations. We’re clear about what we want to do: Innovate in real estate. Not in pursuit of some larger business strategy, but in pursuit of making this industry ?? our industry ?? better. We don’t just sell technology. We work closely with clients and partners to identify problems, develop solutions and uncover opportunities.
is responsible for helping to architect, design, and implement front-end features and components in our AWS mission-critical platform by building user-friendly interfaces that support our internal and external real estate data customers.
A viable candidate would need experience with modern front-end design patterns and technologies. The ideal candidate is also comfortable creating and working with API’s and can work on supporting systems to create the data needed for a given feature. Although this position is largely front-end, it will also offer opportunities to work with many of the major AWS services, such as Lambda, Step Functions, AWS RDS, Kinesis, Dynamo, Redshift, and CloudWatch as examples. An understanding of Serverless design patterns would be helpful.
This is a hands-on development role which will include both working on and improving existing tools and systems as well as building applications, tools and reporting dashboards from scratch. Therefore, the candidate must demonstrate the skills necessary to create new projects from initiation, requirements gathering, architecture, estimating, progress tracking all the way through to user acceptance and final delivery. Experience delivering incremental customer usable features on-time is a must.
Our ideal candidate also loves teaching, mentoring and growing the talent around him slash her period someone who enjoys making the team around him or her better period culturally this is very important.
- This is a hands-on role for developing and supporting new and existing applications, tools and dashboards.
- Close and continual collaboration with Product Owner(s) and both internal and external users of our applications, tools, and dashboards.
- A great candidate can not only develop and support front-end features but also their supporting frameworks and system services.
- Improving reporting and alerting with tools like Kibana, Grafana or Quicksight.
- Develop custom reporting and dashboards.
- Perform Project and Team lead duties as needed for new core features.
- Code reviews, mentoring and coaching teammates to
- Provide feedback and constructive critiques resulting in optimum performance and system design.
- Continual tracking of component and overall system performance by applying and automating application and performance best practice testing, monitoring and alerting. Speed matters!
- Provide input and recommendations on managing costs within our AWS infrastructure at micro and macro levels.
- 5+ years of professional coding experience with 3+ years in cloud services.
- Demonstrated ability to architect scalable and maintainable front-end applications.
- Experience with React is a must.
- Familiarity with server-side MVC web application frameworks, like Next.js, Ruby on Rails or Django is helpful.
- Experience defining and integrating with APIs.
- C#/.Net Framework experience is helpful.
- Experience with reporting and alerting dashboard tools such as Tableau, Kibana, Grafana or Quicksight.
- Understanding of CI/CD principles.
- An understand of AWS best practices in line with an “AWS Well-Architected Framework?.
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage ?? Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Company provided Lunch/Dinner.
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games [Karachi & Lahore only]
- On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment