Freestyle Solutions provides essential order, inventory and customer management solutions that integrate easily with eCommerce platforms to drive efficiency, productivity, insight and growth for multichannel retailers. Freestyle Software’s proven solutions help small- to medium-sized companies grow faster by automating critical back-office functions to support an expanded eCommerce presence, including: multichannel order management; inventory visibility and control across multiple channels; drop ship management; rapid, reliable order fulfillment; customer management; and integration with Magento, BigCommerce, Shopify, eBay and others.
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for end-to-end deployment at client site and/or internal projects. You will work as a focal point of reference for the client at all stages of the Project deployment and ensure timely and smooth resolution of all deployment related issues by coordinating with internal stakeholders at all levels. You will lead the coordination efforts with the assigned teams from various functions towards a successful deployment.
- Create and manage customer specific project plans, understand all tasks in detail validating the critical path whilst maintaining a constant focus on risk mitigation to deliver on time.
- Establish and maintain the relationship as the project lead between clients, vendors and internal teams during deployment.
- Support the client through internal processes in order to execute timely deployments.
- Identify project requirements, scope, and objectives and make sure that clients’ needs are met as the project evolves.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation for the project.
- Prepare and maintain project schedule, budget and make sure they are delivered within budget and on time.
- Tracking and maintain project progress via various tools (JIRA, Excel, MS Project, etc.).
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation and system information.
- Identify, resolve, and escalate appropriately any deployment issues with the right authorities.
- Communicate statuses and challenges to account management teams and all relevant stakeholders.
- Submit weekly/ monthly/ quarterly status reports to management summarizing the deployment progress.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science/Technology/ Management Information Systems/ Engineering
- Minimum 6 years working experience in a project management role. Experience of ICT projects in the contact center industry would be preferred.
- The candidates with a project management certification like PMP, Prince2 etc. will be preferred.
- Knowledge of big data and data analytics technologies including data warehouses, ETL tools and databases
- Experience with MS Project, JIRA, and other project management tools
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office tools
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage ?? Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment