Trapeze North America, a division of Constellation Software Inc., provides enterprise solutions that consider the full 360 degrees of transport. The company has grown its solution portfolio and global presence to become one of the world’s leading companies of software solutions and intelligent transport systems. Trapeze Group provides its solutions to public and private transport organizations and authorities across Europe, North America, and the Asia Pacific.
We are looking to hire a strong
having experience and expertise in manual testing. Candidate must display excellent written and oral skills with demonstrated interpersonal and organizational abilities and must be able to work in a varied, fast-paced agile environment.
The selected candidate will work from Contour Software – Karachi office, as part of the resource-center team, as an extension of the division-based R&D department located in North America.
Education & Skills Required
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, Information Systems, or equivalent technical Degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3-5 years of professional experience in manual testing of enterprise-class business applications.
- Skilled in test documentation/cases, and management of testing suites for different versions/products.
- Strong in manual testing techniques, s/he can test a system from the front-end and from the back-end side.
- Experience in API testing with Postman.
- Good hands-on with a database such as MSSQL.
- Knowledge/Experience in automation is a definitive plus.
- Knowledge/skills of defect life cycle, defect management, and reporting.
- Ability to understand business processes/logic.
- Sound knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Good planning, organization, and task management skills.
- Ability to escalate issues to the relevant teams in a timely manner.
- Must be a good team player.
- Ability to focus on detail.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Good troubleshooting abilities.
Exciting Benefits We Offer
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment