Leasepoint is the world’s leading aircraft asset management software. Using 20 years of experience in the Airline and Lessor market, AMT-Sybex have produced a technologically advanced asset management software solution which is functionally unrivalled in the market.
Jonas AMT-Sybex is a subsidiary of Jonas Software Group which acquires, manages, and builds industry-specific software companies globally. Jonas is an operating group of Constellation Software, Inc.
We are looking to hire a strong
Senior SQA Automation Analyst
with significant experience and expertise in
to work closely with AMT Leasepoint R&D team and product managers to help ensure high quality and timely delivery of releases. We are looking to this person to be a key player in building and maintaining Test Automation Frameworks.
The successful hire will be located and out of the Contour Software Karachi/Lahore/Islamabad office (preference is Lahore), working as part of the resource-center team as an extension of the onshore R&D team.
- Accountable for the creation and execution of manual/automated test suites covering system, assembly, integration, regression, and NFR testing.
- Develop, enhance and maintain automation frameworks, tools, and supporting software.
- Develop and improve processes for working in an automated environment.
- Develop test scripts, possibly as part of behavior-driven, test-driven, or acceptance test-driven development.
- Lead and Mentor Automation and Testers.
- Collaborate in an Agile development process.
- Responsible for defining Test Strategies and Test Plans to support Product software deliveries.
- Responsible for the management, reporting, and tracking of test phases.
- Responsible for the creation and execution of manual/automated test suites covering system, assembly, integration, regression, and NFR testing.
- S/he is managing the daily workload of testers and providing direction on projects.
- Responsible for mentoring and training internal team members.
- Work with the product owner to add and refine user stories’ “done ” criteria.
- Find edge cases and prepare data for manual and automated testing.
- Review the software for test readiness at both the API and UI levels.
- Find defects and work directly with the developer to create a fix and validate it.
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of professional experience in automation and testing enterprise-class, customer-facing business applications.
- Proficiency in framework design techniques and familiarity with famous design approaches for automation.
- Knowledge of the following technologies: Git, SQL, and Cypress.
- Good understanding of SDLC and Agile/Scrum software development process and can run and manage sprints.
- Good at providing training and mentoring to other team members.
- Experience in leading, scripting, and executing of automated regression/performance testing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good experience in designing and executing end-to-end, exploratory, performance, load, security, cross-browser, and penetration testing.
- Experience in the software for test readiness review at both API & UI levels.
- Experience with API testing tools like Postman, SoapUI, etc., is considered an asset.
- Knowledge of the software lifecycle, specifically those areas relating to the testing.
- Knowledge/skills of the defect life cycle, defect management and reporting.
- Experience working in the payments sector, and more specifically, an excellent working knowledge of Bacs, is highly advantageous.Tools: Cypress, JMeter, google page speed tools
- Testing of Web and development applications.
- ISTQB/ISEB Foundation Certificate in Testing.
- Basic knowledge of C# for code review.
- Experience in Azure Dev Ops.
- Results driven and self-motivated with a “can-do attitude and determination to get software deployed
- Self-motivated and works well under pressure
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to suggest technical solutions to problems where required
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Good listening and communication skills (oral and written)
- Strong technical, quantitative, and analytical skills.
- The ability to take ownership and deliver results
- Good team player, yet willing to take personal responsibility for resolution of issues
- Be energetic, motivated, and enthusiastic
- Process Management
- Dealing with Ambiguity
- Problem Solving
- Technical Learning
- Decision Quality
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment