Harris ERP(https://www.harriserp.com/) has been providing Enterprise Resource Planning software exclusively to the public sector for more than 30 years. We understand the challenges government agencies face to find software that is able to meet both current and future requirements. That’s why our native Web-based, modular architecture, and flexible design provides a solution that is configurable, adaptable, and meets the enterprise needs.
We are looking for a
with experience and expertise in developing robust and scalable solutions using Java.
The chosen individual will work out of the Contour Software
resource center office, as an extension of the division-based R&D department
- Hands-on development in an agile environment.
- Identify the impact of possible implementation options.
- Design robust and scalable solutions.
- Create and maintain unit tests.
- Performance improvement and refactoring of legacy code.
- Work within deadlines in relation to product release timelines, and consistently complete assigned development tasks in required timeframes.
- Follow and contribute to software development processes and standards.
- To share knowledge and skills with others.
- Highlight task-level issues and risks as appropriate and assist in finding solutions.
Desired Skills And Responsibilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Engineering or equivalent technical Degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have 4+ years of industry experience in building enterprise applications using Java/J2EE, JPA, JSP/Servlets, EJB, Hibernate.
- Knowledge of Microservices architecture.
- Knowledge of containerization and Dockers.
- Excellent knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming.
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases especially SQL servers.
- Experience in building and consuming RESTful services.
- Experience of working in an Agile delivery team (preferably Scrum) is desirable.
- Good knowledge of software development best practices.
- Good knowledge of networking and security best practices is desirable.
- Excellent, effective, and clear written and oral communication skills.
- Proven ability to resolve complex problems in a pragmatic fashion.
- Self-motivated, resourceful, and keen to learn and share knowledge.
Exciting Benefits We Offer
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage ?? Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment