Constellation1 , a division of Perseus (an operating group of Constellation Software Inc.) is a leading provider of truly integrated technology, media and data solutions to real estate franchisors, brokerages, agents and MLS organizations and associations. We’re clear about what we want to do: Innovate in real estate. Not in pursuit of some larger business strategy, but in pursuit of making this industry our industry better. We don’t just sell technology. We work closely with clients and partners to identify problems, develop solutions, and uncover opportunities.
We are looking for a
Principal Full Stack Developer
for the development of our Front office products (Website & Search), which are used by real estate organizations. The hired candidate will be working within the R&D division of Constellation1.
- With minimal supervision, analyze, design, develop, test, and implement software code through the SDLC for supported products.
- Follow coding best practices and standards.
- Follow standard operating procedures with respect to the SDLC.
- Perform code reviews as needed.
- Provide status updates as needed relating to tickets, projects, or other assigned tasks.
- Create technical and/or process documentation where applicable.
- Openly communicate with developers, designers, product managers, business analysts, support specialists, account managers and other personnel.
- Attend relevant meetings as necessary.
- Stay up to date with technology and best practices.
- Take ownership of coding assignments.
- Mentor other developers as needed
We recognize people are our most valuable asset and the key to our success. You will be joining a friendly and highly collaborative team where transparency, consideration, excellence, and flexibility are greatly valued!
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- 8+ years of experience and in-depth knowledge of building web applications.
- Expert level experience using C# and ASP.NET.
- Strong experience using MS SQL.
- Strong experience with CSS/Bootstrap and HTML.
- Strong experience building and consuming with REST APIs.
- Strong experience debugging server side and client-side issues.
- Strong ability to solve complex problems independently.
- Experience working on consumer facing websites with high traffic demands.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment.
Nice To Have
- ElasticSearch experience
- .NET Core
- Experience with SSO providers
- Working with application performance monitoring systems.
Exciting Benefits We Offer
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment