is disrupting the way Real Estate agents market properties and themselves. Paradym makes it easy for agents to create multimedia stories & engaging content and seamlessly connect with their audience via automated distribution to popular web & social platforms.
We are looking for a
Senior Full Stack Developer
for the development and maintenance of our multimedia, digital marketing products for real estate organizations. The hired candidate will be located and work out of the Contour Software
office, working as part of the resource-center, as an extension of the division-based R&D department.
: 4am – 1pm EST (4 hour overlap with EST Business hours 9am-6pm)
Required Qualifications And Skills
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university or a certificate from a technical training institute.
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2022, Git, TeamCity, Jira
- Agile/Scrum methodology
- Ability to take full ownership of projects within web application stack.
- Contribute technical excellence in building highly scalable web applications
- Participate in a continuously learning culture through code reviews, peer collaboration & tech talks
- Strong communication skills are a must have.
Nice To Have:
- Front End: UIKit, KnockoutJS, Vue, Yarn
- Amazon Web Services (AWS): EC2, S3
- IIS configuration and management
- Media rich web applications including audio, video, visual effects
- Data analytics & visualization
- Social media APIs
- High traffic websites.
- Application performance monitoring systems
We recognize people are our most valuable asset and the key to our success. You will be joining a friendly and highly collaborative team where transparency, consideration, excellence, and flexibility are greatly valued!
Exciting Benefits We Offer
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment