About Contour & Constellation
is a wholly owned subsidiary of
Constellation Software Inc.
(CSI), which acquires, manages and builds market-leading software businesses that develop industry-specific, mission-critical enterprise software solutions to serve both the public and private sectors. Prior to going public in 2006, CSI won the prestigious “Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies? award in 2005. Headquartered in Toronto, Canada, and with a global presence, CSI’s subsidiaries operate in more than 80 different industries in over 100 countries, generating annual revenues in excess of $3 Billion.
Contour Software currently houses remote employees for more than 80 Departments (R&D, Finance, IT, Customer Support, Professional Services and Other) belonging to more than 40 of CSI’s 500+ divisions, in 3 offices [KHI, LHE & ISB]. Contour employees are key players in implementing, supporting, extending, enhancing, and renewing enterprise systems that run thousands of medium and large businesses as well as public institutions, globally.
Constellation Dealership Software –
a division of the Perseus Group of Constellation Software
Inc. ?? provides a suite of market leading Software products designed specifically for dealerships. Over 2,000 dealerships across North America, United Kingdom, Ireland and Africa rely on one our products to make their dealership more successful.
We are seeking a Customer Support resource, with exceptional communication skills – both verbal and written – to fulfill Level-1 support duties, from the Contour-Karachi office, as part of the North America region Customer Support team serving Constellation Dealership Software clients. The hired individual shall be mainly responsible to manage inbound calls and tickets, and follow a well-defined step-by-step process.
Reporting to the Director of Customer Service North America, the core responsibilities of this position are:
- Provide proactive customer follow-up and issue management, including coordination of customer calls
- Monitor incidents, prioritize and respond as appropriate.
- Own customer issues.
- Develop relationships with the Support and Account Management teams
- Interact regularly with Development, Customer Success, and Implementation groups.
- Ensure ongoing customer satisfaction through timely response and resolution.
- Complete training sessions, videos, knowledge base, to stay up-to-date on the latest technologies and methods.
Required Qualification & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in IT or a related field.
- 2-5 years professional experience in Customer Support of a complex system serving large, multi-location organizations.
- Experience of managing inbound calls (North American region).
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Strong technical investigation and follow-up skills.
- Experience with hardware & operating system-level administrative settings investigation and trouble-shooting.
- Experience with standard business environment software, such as Operating Systems (e.g. Windows), office word processing and spreadsheet software (e.g. Word, Excel).
- Conscientious, Responsible, Tenacious.
- Thorough, Technical, Articulate.
- Polite, Professional, Tactful.
Nice to Have
- Experience using Form Designer Tools like Adobe LiveCycle, etc.
- Knowledge and experience supporting software with accounting functionality.
- Experience with technical documentation and software testing.
- Experience with enterprise router configuration & troubleshooting
Monday to Friday:
6pm ?? 3am & 9pm ?? 6am Pakistan Standard Time with future flexibility to work later shifts.
Exciting Benefits We Offer
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage ?? Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment