Granbury solutions is a leading provider of POS Software and Service solutions for the Pizza and Coffee
Industry. Our product breadth is designed for Independent Operators running 1 location all the
way to large chains having hundreds of store fronts.
We are looking to hire .NET Full Stack Developer for our NOVA web team who will be responsible for translating business requirements into specific systems, applications, or process designs for large, complex, and leading-edge web solutions. The individual is responsible for the design, development, deployment, maintenance, and in some cases support of multi-tiered web applications. The position requires the ability to author clear and concise documentation and possess solid presentation and communication skills. Individuals must work effectively in a team-based environment.
The hired employee will be located and work out of the Contour Software Karachi office, working as part of the resource-center, as an extension of the division-based R&D department.
The Roles And Responsibilities Include But Not Limited To
- Maintain a core understanding of the software development lifecycle and of Quality Assurance techniques using source code control repositories, debugging, and testing experience.
- Keep up to date with advances in software development methodologies and technologies, with a particular focus on full-stack web frameworks
- Communicate effectively and persuasively with management and peers
Required Qualifications And Skills
- Bachelor or master’s degree in computer science or related discipline.
- C# (For at least 4 years)
- Good experience of Rest / Web API
- .NET Core (For at least 3 years)
- EF (For at least 2 years)
- SQL Language (For at least 3 years)
- Blazor (For at least 1 year) – VERY IMPORTANT
- Good understanding of basic data structures (arrays, hashes, hash table, queue, stack)
- Git and Azure DevOps (For at least 2 years).
- Good knowledge and experience with patterns and principles like
- Repository Pattern
- Unit of Work
- Test/Behavior Driven Development
- Event sourced architecture
Exciting Benefits We Offer
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage ?? Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment