Contour Software , a 1600+ employee organization with offices in Karachi, Lahore, and Islamabad, has grown from a 13-employee business unit in ~10 years. As a subsidiary of Constellation Software Inc., we are proud to be part of a global enterprise software conglomerate that has grown to become the largest Canadian software company, with employees and customers in 110+ countries. With a broad-based and ever-growing portfolio of market-leading, vertical-market enterprise solutions covering more than 80 industry domains in predominantly mature markets, CSI’s recipe creates the perfect environment for software industry professionals to build fulfilling, long-term careers.
What started as a development Centre, has progressed into an offshore employee Centre serving R&D, IT, G&A, S&M, CS, PS, and Finance departments at the divisional as well as Operating group levels. With mature yet growing service lines, as well as some post-pilot stage services, and the global growth of Constellation as the wind in our sails, we are only just getting started!
- The People Engagement Specialist at Contour will be dedicated to driving stronger engagement and opening up lines of communication with current and potential employees through managing all communications and events at Contour. The People Engagement Specialist will work closing for the development and execution of strategic employee engagement initiatives for Contour Software that drives a culture of excellence. The incumbent will be responsible for helping promote a positive organizational culture and will be primarily responsible for the creation and execution of internal employee engagement and Human Resources communications campaigns and events; as well as collaborating with marketing, and employees throughout the organization to drive employee awareness and engagement by creating initiatives that promote the key objectives of the organization.
- Support and maintain the employee engagement programs and initiatives that support Contour’s organizational goals and culture.
- Develop and communicate positive employee relation strategies and retention initiatives that foster and promote a culture of excellence.
- Establish and maintain measurement standards to provide meaningful information that will guide continual improvement and further increase employee engagement, satisfaction and retention.
- Responsible for ensuring content consistency of messages and alignment to overall company and HR strategy.
- Encourage the adoption of relevant social media best practices into the corporate culture and support the company’s internal social media-related engagement projects, as well as recommend new systems and vehicles to improve the quality, consistency, and timeliness of the information.
- Research and work with different vendors (corporate gifts, printing, sound, decoration, and other event management vendors) and internal departments to build engagement plans proactively
- Serve as project point person on specific segments of employee engagement and communications programs, including contests, meeting logistics, meeting recaps, budget summaries, etc., to ensure all engagement programs are successfully implemented.
- In collaboration with the Communications and Marketing Department, designs regular employee engagement communication vehicles for employees by creating multimedia messages.
- Supports design and administration components for employee engagement surveys.
- Act as the Human Resources communications coordinator for the launch of all Contour programs and events.
- Analyze information and identify workplace improvement needs.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of employee relations programs through the use of metrics.
- Stay informed and aware of organizational operations and initiatives and identify areas where additional internal associate engagement communication is needed and develop a plan to meet those needs
- Support and collaboratively help to build engagement teams within the cross-functional areas of Human Resources and internal business partners alike
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned
- Bachelors in any discipline, preferably HR or Marketing.
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role
- The ability to work autonomously and to deal with ambiguity is critical
- Proven organizational skills ?? be willing to multi-task and operate in a fast-paced challenging environment
- Solid facilitation and presentation skills
- Highly organized, able to wear multiple hats, and accomplish a multitude of tasks in a fast-moving environment
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Must be a team player with demonstrated team experience
- Exceptional customer service focus
- Ability to maintain/manage confidential information
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to professionally interact with managers, staff, and officers at all levels of the organization with diplomacy and professionalism
- Self-motivated, proactive, committed to continuous improvement
- Strong analytical skills
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Ability to make sound judgments on job-related matters works with minimal supervision, demonstrates initiative, and manages multiple tasks and deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to deal effectively and courteously with irate employees
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite required
10:AM till 7:00 PM PKT
11:AM till 8:00 PM PKT
Contour Software, Islamabad office
Exciting Benefits We Offer
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage ?? Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit-Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment