CrescentOne is a leading innovator in manufacturing ERP software and solutions, helping manufacturers, assembly businesses and mixed-mode companies worldwide optimize, manage and grow their operations.
We are looking to hire a Technical Support Analyst (L2), with exceptional communication skills – both verbal and written. The individual will be responsible for providing technical telephone applications support to our customers. This will involve answering complex questions on function and usage of our products, troubleshooting, and resolving issues with the software and making the necessary configuration changes to ensure products continue to meet our customers’ needs.
- Receive Hierarchical guidance from the Customer Support Manager
- Does not Direct others
- Reports daily to the Customer Support Manager
- Handle with Internal/External contacts
- Creation of development “bug reports, working with development to ensure items are completed and properly tested.
- Keeping customers informed of the status of open cases, providing next steps and anticipated resolution times.
- Manage customer issues through effective troubleshooting, listening, problem solving, positive action, information gathering and case escalation in a timely manner when appropriate.
- Prioritize, balance, multitask competing issues based on impact to end user
- Promote and maintain high quality, professional, service-oriented company image with customers and internal staff.
Key Skills and Competencies
- Excellent Communication Skills (Verbal/Written).
- Eager to learn.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong database knowledge and ability to write SQL statements (MS SQL or MY SQL)
- Solid software experience in a Windows networking environment. (Windows Server) upgrades/updates/patches/releases
- Installation of server & client program applications
- Working knowledge of various scripting tools and languages (MS SQL, C#) as well as with database design and tools (MS SQL Server).
- Ownership of issues through resolution
- Extensive software and hardware experience in a Windows environment
- Microsoft Applications – Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s Degree (HBO Thinking & Working Level),
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role (customer application support) – Tier 2 technical support preferred.
- Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful
- Excellent Communication. You know what to say and more importantly, how to say it.
- Experience working varied hours
- Service Minded. You deliver customer and partner support like you expect to receive it; with excellence
- Earlier ERP/ICT Experience would be an asset
- Understanding of Dutch Language would be an asset
- 12 PM to 9 PM Pakistan Time
- Willing to Work Weekend
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment