About Contour & Constellation
is a wholly owned subsidiary of
Constellation Software Inc.
(CSI), which acquires, manages and builds market-leading software businesses that develop industry-specific, mission-critical enterprise software solutions to serve both the public and private sectors. Prior to going public in 2006, CSI won the prestigious “Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies? award in 2005. Headquartered in Toronto, Canada, and with a global presence, CSI’s subsidiaries operate in more than 80 different industries in over 100 countries, generating annual revenues in excess of $3 Billion.
Contour Software currently houses remote employees for more than 80 Departments (R&D, Finance, IT, Customer Support, Professional Services and Other) belonging to more than 40 of CSI’s 500+ divisions, in 3 offices [KHI, LHE & ISB]. Contour employees are key players in implementing, supporting, extending, enhancing, and renewing enterprise systems that run thousands of medium and large businesses as well as public institutions, globally.
Campana Systems is a software development company based in Waterloo, Ontario. Our flagship product, AXIS, provides an industry-leading ERP solution for Auto Club organizations across North America.
In 2014, Campana was acquired by Constellation Software Inc.’s Perseus Operating Group. As part of the Constellation family, we continue to provide the specialization and individual attention customers expect while benefiting from the support and best practices of an international provider of enterprise software.
We are seeking a qualified individual to work as Help Desk Analyst in our customer support group. This will involve answering complex questions on function and usage of our products, troubleshooting, resolving issues with the software and finding the necessary corrections or workarounds to avoid customers locks and ensure that products continue to meet our customers’ needs.
Collaboration and team spirit will be also quite important to be able to share and collect in the most efficient way tasks and issues with the other support teams members. The successful candidate would be based of in our Karachi Office.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Resolving incoming client and personnel IT queries remotely via email and phone, or at the office.
- Manage a caseload of active support tickets.
- Keep an accurate record of communications, time spent and status for each ticket.
- Communicate regularly with customers on status and progress.
- Work with the software in test environments to create reproducible examples for the development group.
- Monitor the impact and urgency of tickets and escalate as necessary
- Experience supporting Salesforce applications would be a definite advantage
- Prioritizing and resolving IT concerns and escalating serious issues to relevant stakeholders.
- Avoiding service interruptions by performing system installations, updates, and maintenance procedures.
- Preparing training manuals and FAQ materials for easy-access end-user guidance.
- Documenting processes and maintaining service desk records.
- Making recommendations to optimize IT performance and to prevent future problems.
- Collaborating with internal departments to ensure that IT needs are met.
Skills and Qualifications:
- An aptitude for problem solving and analytical thinking.
- Excellent Communication skills in English (Verbal/Written)
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- The ability to work co-operatively as part of a team.
- Certification or Diploma in a Computer Science or Information Technology discipline.
- Proficiency in customer relationship management (CRM) and task management software.
- 3+ years’ experience with the Linux operating system.
- Experience with the UniVerse database system would be a distinct advantage.
- Basic understanding of SQL
Required Work shift:
The applicant must be available to work in the North American Eastern time zone, from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm. (8 PM to 5 AM Pakistan Standard Time)
Exciting Benefits We Offer
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage ?? Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment