About Contour & Constellation
is a wholly owned subsidiary of
Constellation Software Inc.
(CSI), which acquires, manages and builds market-leading software businesses that develop industry-specific, mission-critical enterprise software solutions to serve both the public and private sector s. Prior to going public in 2006, CSI won the prestigious “Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies award in 2005. Headquartered in Toronto, Canada, and with a global presence, CSI’s subsidiaries operate in more than 80 different industries in over 100 countries, generating annual revenues in excess of $3 Billion.
Contour Software currently houses remote employees for more than 80 Departments (R&D, Finance, IT, Customer Support, Professional Services and Other) belonging to more than 40 of CSI’s 500+ divisions, in 3 offices [KHI, LHE & ISB]. Contour employees are key players in i mplementing, supporting, extending, enhancing, and renewing enterprise systems that run thousands of medium and large businesses as well as public institutions, globally.
Cayenta is involved in some of the most challenging and interesting projects in the technology industry and we’re always looking for talented, highly motivated individuals who seek the same. One of the most important decisions we make is the next person we invite to join our team. As a Cayenta employee you will be consistently challenged to deliver your best, and you will be fairly compensated for your efforts. Because we provide our clients the best technologies and services in the industry, you will constantly develop new skills, learn new products, and be involved in activities that are highly valued in the marketplace. Most of all, any potential employee must be willing and able to represent our core operating principle, which simply stated is: “We value our clients as partners, therefore their success and satisfaction, as well as our own, depends on delivering excellence in everything we do.
Cayenta is a wholly ow ned s ubsidiary of Harris Computer Systems , owned by Constellation Software Inc.
Cayenta is looking for a “Technical Consultant to join our dynamic Cloud and Managed Services team. The role is to play a role in progressing our cloud and managed services strategy.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage multiple ERP/CIS systems simultaneously as the primary or secondary consultant (on-prem and on Azure)
- Co-lead or support complex implementation projects on Azure
- Design, deploy, and maintain highly available cloud infrastructure solutions on Azure (AKS, Linux VM, Database Services, Securing NSGs)
- Design, deploy and maintain Microsoft Azure virtual machines and services (SSO, Storage, key vault)
- Ensure all Cloud infrastructure is administered with emphasis on availability, reliability, security and scalability
- Develop cloud automation tools and scripts for deployment, monitoring and maintenance on Azure
- Experience with Azure Active Directory management
- Implement, configure, maintain, monitor and administer Windows Server/Desktop Operating Systems
- Integrate third party solutions into the existing and new infrastructures (SSO, log management, vulnerability management, firewall, SendGrid)
- Design and implement DR systems for Azure and on-premises customers
- Installations, configuration, and maintenance of IT monitoring systems including Azure monitoring services
- Experience with managing user permissions, SSO/password management, AD Group policy/MS Azure Policies (i.e., conditional access)
- Ensure customer environment uptime is maintained through proactive management and maintenance of the customer environment
- Troubleshooting/ad-hoc support (issue triage/resolution, tracking via ticketing system, etc.) and regular administration tasks (product releases, patching, updates, etc.).
- Build productive, long-term relationships with customers and ensure customer satisfaction levels are maintained
- System and Database Administration (SQL Server), some Oracle
- Deliver monthly reports containing key and relevant details about the system
- Create, update, and improve internal documentation and guides
- Attend daily team calls for delivery, deployment, and improvement of services
- Prepare and participate in knowledge transfer and training sessions with other team members and staff.
- Work with other members of the Managed Services team, Cayenta support, BI, and development groups to identify and resolve problems.
- Contribute to internal projects as needed
To meet this challenge, you must possess a high level of initiative and energy and have a great consultant-minded work ethic.
- Team player, capable of working as part of a team and alone with minimal supervision.
- Passion for providing excellent customer service and experience
- Desire to look for opportunities to continually improve
- Takes initiative and enjoys learning via self-study and with a team
- Strong analytical skills and technical acumen.
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience or solid knowledge of Azure
- Experience of Apache Tomcat, Tomcat hardening, Nginx and SSL certificates.
- Hands-on experience of Docker.
- 3+ years of technical support, business analysis, system administration, cloud infrastructure, and/or managed services experience or education.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong time-management skills to meet competing deadlines of multiple projects.
- Experience using Jira, TeamSupport or equivalent.
What makes you standout?
- Azure Administrator Associate (AZ-104)
- Scripting and automation (Python, PowerShell, Shell, Azure CLI, etc.)
- Experience of TCP/IP networking in general.
- Experience of SAN Storage, Disk Management, Logical Volume Management (LVM) disk mirroring and clustering.
- Oracle Administration
- Managed Services
- Project delivery on Azure
- Previous working experience in the utility industry is desirable
Exciting Benefits We Offer
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment