As part of the Perseus Operating Group of Constellation Software Inc., Romulus acquires independently managed software companies around the world and provide them strategic guidance and financial security they need to become leaders within their respective markets.
Back by decades of unparalleled experience acquiring, managing, and building market-leading software brands in vertical markets, Romulus manages and invests in mission-critical software companies, with a focus on the long-term success of our companies and the leaders who join us. It offers operational guidance, access to capital to accelerate organic growth, and the experience needed to scale software companies of all sizes.
Romulus is currently looking for a M&A Research Associate focusing on the technology sector in our Lahore Office.
Romulus’ M&A teams generate investment ideas from around the world ?? in virtually every software vertical. It takes a big-picture, long-term view of the world and its markets. This gives the opportunity to provide unique insight to their customers, extensive thought leadership to the marketplace and uncommon opportunities to its employees.
- Work closely with the M&A Associates within Constellation Financial Services Group in support of providing insights and research on numerous companies across the technology sector.
- Perform fundamental research on a coverage universe, providing investment ideas for the portfolios and contributing to the investment performance of the company
- Generate proprietary fundamental analysis of the sector, the industry, the companies, and the stocks through a combination of fundamental and technical research. Focusing on both individual company analysis and industry overviews.
- Work in a dynamic environment amongst a small group of highly trained professional analysts and portfolio managers.
- Contribute to the overall success of the M&A team ensuring specific individual goals, plans, initiatives are executed / delivered in support of the team’s business strategies and objectives.
- Ensure all activities conducted follow governing regulations, internal policies, and procedures.
- Work closely with M&A Associates and Portfolio Managers to support investment target generation, Industry coverage and overall processes within the M&A team
- Collect, analyze, track and input company data.
- Strong attention to detail with passion for self-improvement, process, and efficiency gains.
- Understand how CSI’s risk appetite and risk culture should be considered in day-to-day activities and decisions.
- Actively pursue effective and efficient operations of his/her respective areas in accordance with the company’s Values and Code of Conduct while ensuring the adequacy, adherence to and effectiveness of day-to-day business controls to meet obligations with respect to operational, best practices.
- Champions a high-performance environment and contributes to an inclusive team-based work environment .
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, in Business, Accounting, Economics, or related field; an advanced designation (CFA or MBA) is preferred but not required.
- 1 to 6 years’ relevant work experience. All candidates with relevant experience are encouraged to apply
- A history of motivation, initiative, and tireless enthusiasm for discovering new investment opportunities
- Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Solid understanding of company financial information.
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage ?? Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment