is a wholly owned subsidiary of Constellation Software, Inc. CSI is a publicly-traded company on the Toronto Stock Exchange. Harris provides mission critical software solutions for the Public Sector, Healthcare, Utilities and Private Sector verticals throughout North America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
You will be part of a global team reporting to the Manager, Workday HRIS supporting the Workday platform and integrations with dependent Harris systems including IT and Finance downstreams. As the ideal candidate, you will have experience with the following Workday cross-functional areas ?? HRIS, HCM, Web Service, APIs, Studio, EIB, Report Writer, Cloud Connect, Business Process Framework, Configurable Security, Calculated Fields, XSLT. Full Knowledge of Workday’s HCM module (Including Time Keeping, Payroll, Absence, Compensation, Talent, Recruiting and Applicant Tracking).
Who You Are:
- A Workday Pro with Developer skills ranging from User Requirements to Design, Development, and testing new integrations across various cloud based SaaS applications including, Active Directory, Office 365, Centrify, Applicant Tracking, SSO, etc.
- Proven ability to build and support custom integration solutions to SaaS systems across the enterprise.
- 3-4 years of prior experience with designing and building integrations with Workday.
- 3-4 years of prior experience with building web services integrations (REST/SOAP).
- Solid knowledge of all Workday HCM domains including Time Tracking, Compensation and Recruiting, Reporting/Analytics, Talent and Performance.
- Proven ability to review current Workday configurations and integrations, recommend changes and improvements.
- Working knowledge of HR best practices in a large global company environment.
- Knowledge of a wide range of web technologies such as HTML, Java, Script, XML.
- Hands on experience with SaaS, PaaS systems and architecture.
- Strong organizational skills including the ability to manage multiple responsibilities and prioritize.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to develop and present new ideas and conceptualize new approaches and solutions.
- Excellent interpersonal relations and demonstrated ability to work with others effectively in teams.
- Familiarity with Change Management Policies and Processes.
- Workday Integration Certification ?? an asset.
- Project management skills ?? an asset.
- Certified Human Resources Professional (CHRP) ?? an asset.
Exciting Benefits We Offer
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage ?? Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment