Metalogic is one of the world’s leading suppliers of Integrated IT Systems to the Metals Stockholding, Service Centre and Processing Industries.
We are looking for a
UI/UX developer to
work out of the Contour Software Karachi office, working as part of the resource-center, as an extension of the division-based R&D department
- The UX designer’s responsibilities include:
- Transform complex problems into elegant experiences.
- Ideation, concept development and experience innovation.
- Creation of sketches, wireframes, specifications, prototypes, scenarios and storyboards.
- Close collaboration with development and Product Owners/Managers teams to ensure that design intent is achieved
- Advocate for the user throughout the project lifecycle.
- Stay abreast of current design methodologies, practices and trends.
- Effective communication of conceptual ideas, detailed designs, and design approaches/rationales.
- Design and review the aesthetics and look and feel of software products
- Keep current with industry trends and competitor products
- 3+ years of experience as a user interface designer building and shipping products to consumers.
- Ability to translate conceptual ideas into compelling customer experiences.
- Strong prototyping skills demonstrated through various techniques: sketch, paper, wireframe, video, or interactive prototypes.
- Solid experience of developing responsive pages using HTML, CSS, Bootstrap and Angular a plus.
- Proficiency with a UI/UX Design Package such as Adobe XD, JIM, Figma, Sketch, Axure, Marvel, etc.
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Exceptional organization, logic, and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to ask good questions and communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Ability to communicate ideas to a diverse audience and constructively integrate feedback
- A conceptual thinker with proven problem-solving skills
- Ability to see the “big picture ” and hone-in on the details
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate well in a team environment
- Experience designing in an Agile environment is a plus
- Familiarity with Accessibility principles/patterns is a plus
Exciting Benefits We Offer
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment