About The Company
Software is Canada’s largest publicly-listed software company, with a market cap nearing $20 Billion.
We are a product-based company, solely dedicated to acquiring, maintaining, supporting and enhancing industry-specific mission-critical business systems, for life. From the website, if you go under ‘Our Companies’, you will see details and websites for our operating groups, through which you can get details about the products and divisions under our various operating groups, servicing a varied group of industries
TUNE makes technology that powers successful performance-based marketing partnerships across mobile and web. Headquartered in Seattle with hundreds of employees worldwide, TUNE is trusted by innovative affiliate marketers, the largest mobile advertising platforms, and iconic brands across the globe.
We are looking for a cloud Engineer to help shape the future of our Cloud infrastructure. This role will be part of a team of Cloud Infrastructure / Site Reliability engineers, responsible for the underlying infrastructure that our customers rely on to ingest and analyze 20B events per month.
We are looking for a Cloud Engineer (AWS) to help us build our new, highly scalable data and image pipelines in AWS. The hired candidate will work out of the Contour Software offices and be a member of our versatile team.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for contributing to the design and build out of infrastructure solutions. Candidate needs 4 years of experience with AWS working with some of the major AWS offerings. Proven ability to manage cloud infrastructure with Infrastructure as Code frameworks is a requirement. Candidates should have some experience programming in Python or Go.
- Design, build and manage infrastructure in AWS.
- Design, build and manage Kubernetes clusters.
- Develop CICD pipelines for application and infrastructure deployments in Gitlab.
- Design, implement and maintain operational software services and tooling.
Required Qualifications and Skills
- Four year degreed candidate
- 4 years of professional experience in AWS cloud services, managed as Infrastructure as Code (Terraform)
- Experience with designing and building Kubernetes infrastructure
- Experience with major AWS components, such as:
- EC2, load balancing and ACM (SSL)
- EKS and ECS
- Experience working with CI/CD build, test and deploy pipelines
- Experience with RESTful APIs and microservices
- Python or Go experience
- Strong mentoring and documentation skills
Nice to Have:
- Experience with infrastructure migration
- Experience with cloud security
- Experience with developing microservices in container-based environments
- Experience with Airflow
- Experience with API Gateways like KONG
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment