Constellation Software is one of Canada’s largest and most successful software firms. Their Perseus Division has over 1600 employees and consists of several business verticals including software for Dealerships, Homebuilders, Dialysis Companies, Manufacturing Equipment Companies and Marketing Software.
We have recently implemented Advanced Compensation and are in the middle of implementing Workday Recruitment module as well as managing a host of demands for improvement in our systems.
Our growth has been remarkable over the years and represents an excellent place to grow and learn about managing a very successful and multi-dimensional software company.
Purpose/Mission Of The Role
This role plays a critical part in ensuring our system of record (Workday) is utilized, accurate, reliable and a key part of the people side of our business.
- Manage the design, testing and implementation, maintenance, and configuration of the Workday system.
- Provide troubleshooting support for functional and technical issues, including coordinating with Workday using their case management system.
- Collaborate with functional stakeholders to build reporting and dashboards (basic and advanced, including but not limited to calculated fields).
- Collaborate with leadership and HR teammates to understand business needs and provide solutions.
- Maintain data integrity in the system by regularly analyzing data.
- Ensure system security and confidentiality of employee records.
- Documents and maintain administrative procedures for assigned areas.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources, IT, or related field.
- 2 – 7 years of experience utilizing and supporting Workday.
- Some experience of Workday integration, reporting writing and business processes (EIBs, etc.).
- Acute attention to details with excellent organization and documentation skills.
- Intermediate level proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Solid communication skills, capable of explaining technical ideas to non-technical audiences in a way that is easy to understand.
Nice To Have
- Some background in Human Resources.
- Workday certification.
- Prior experience supporting integrations.
Exciting Benefits We Offer
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment