Collain Healthcare is the innovation leader in Long Term and Post-Acute Care with multiple patents for the only EHR developed for Skilled Nursing Facility and Senior Housing providers in the value-based care era. Collain is also the only provider in the sector with Interoperability solutions and services that have connected over a million unique patient lives including for Health Plans, ACOs, Hospitals and Integrated Delivery Networks.
We are looking for a
to work out of the Contour Software
resource center office, as an extension of the division-based R&D department.
What Your Impact Will Be
- Design, develop, maintain, and support software for healthcare facilities, using Delphi 7, C#, .NET, Oracle and SQL Server.
- Demonstrate proficiency in the technology, language, and development environment needed for the project.
Desired Skills and Responsibilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Engineering or equivalent technical Degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3+ years of software development experience using C#, Angular and Delphi 7.
- Ability to develop in multiple programming languages including Delphi 7 ,C# and Angular.
- Experience with object-oriented design and development principles.
- Experience interacting with MS SQL Server and Oracle databases, T-SQL, PL/SQL, stored procedures.
- Experience with reporting software Fast Report VCL.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Problem solving and analytical capabilities. Ability to troubleshoot technical problems and perform (or identify) potential resolutions.
- Ability to make good judgment calls.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, high volume, deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to read and understand existing software code and how it works.
Candidates should have hands-on experience working with Delphi 7, C# and Angular.
Nice To Have
- Experience in n-tier client/server architecture and design is a plus.
- Experience with using Rem Objects middleware is a plus.
- Experience in n-tier web-based architecture / service-oriented architecture and design is a plus.
- Experience with reporting software FastReport.Net is a plus.
- Experience with reporting software Digital Metaphors Report Builder is a plus.
- Experience developing and consuming web services is a plus.
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage ?? Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment