Megabus Software Pty Ltd is an Australian business unit of Constellation Software Inc. via its operating group Friedman Corporation. Megabus designs, builds, implements, and supports its suite of vertically aligned software products for the aftermarket Tyre and Automotive segment. The Marlin Blue product suite covers the vertical needs of Accounting / General Ledger, Procurement & Inventory Management, Point of Sale, CRM, Fleet Management, Data integration services, BI Reporting, and e-commerce (B2B, B2C).
We are looking to hire one Intern/Fresh Grads/Juniors to work as part of the JPC R&D team to help ensure high-quality and timely delivery of releases.
The selected interns would progress from training to apprenticeship, to potentially a full-time permanent employment role in the Contour Software Karachi/Lahore/Islamabad office, working as part of the resource-center team, as an extension of the onshore R&D team.
Required Skills & Experience
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, and/or related discipline.
- New/Recent/Soon to Graduate Computer Science & Software Engineering graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Familiar with the software development lifecycle and software quality assurance & testing concepts.
- Must have good programming/scripting knowledge and skills. Object-Oriented Programming is preferred.
- Knowledge and exposure to writing and executing SQL queries.
- Knowledge of automation testing tools is a plus.
- Knowledge of different application types/architecture.
- Ability to evaluate a system, understand complexities, and identify weaknesses/bottlenecks.
- Must have good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Attention to detail
- Data collection, management, and analysis
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Planning and organizing
- Ability to think and work independently
- Energetic and a “can-do attitude