MAJIQ is a global leader in enterprise software and services dedicated to the pulp, paper, and nonwovens industries for over 30 years. Headquartered in Redmond, Washington, USA, with offices in Sydney, Australia, and Gibsons, British Columbia, Canada. MAJIQ provides real support for customers with dedicated account managers and included upgrades to make sure your enterprise is poised to compete every day. Combined with talented software engineering team, provide with a long-term partner that understands businesses and delivers the solutions required for success.
They Do This Through a Set Of Industry Specific Software Tools For
MAJIQ optimizes paper, pulp, and nonwovens business process, reducing waste, streamlining operations, and dramatically improving order fulfillment.
- Manufacturing Execution (MES) & Quality Management
- Enterprise Capacity Planning & Scheduling
- Trim Optimization
- Sales Order Management (SOP)
- Integrated Transportation Management (TMS)
- Warehouse Management & Shipping (WMS)
The division is looking to hire two Interns/FreshGrads. The selected Intern would progress from training to apprenticeship, to potentially a full-time permanent employment role in the Contour Software Karachi office, working as part of the resource-center team, as an extension of the onshore R&D team.
Required Skills & Experience
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, and/or related discipline.
- New/Recent/Soon to Graduate Computer Science & Software Engineering graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Familiar with the software development lifecycle and software quality assurance & testing concepts.
- Object-Oriented Programming skill is preferred.
- Knowledge and exposure to writing and executing SQL queries.
- Knowledge of different application types/architecture.
- Ability to evaluate a system, understand complexities, identify weaknesses/bottlenecks.
- Must have good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Attention to detail
- Data collection, management, and analysis
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Planning and organizing
- Ability to think and work independently
- Energetic and a “can-do? attitude