RedRiver Software – A subsidiary of Cultura Technologies, Red River Software provides the development and support of operations and accounting software for specialized industries including, convenience stores, co-ops, and fuel dealers. For over 30 years, we have provided cloud-based and on-premises solutions for over 1,200 customers in over 35 states and Canada. In 2019, Red River acquired Triple E Technologies, a product line that includes Point Of Sale Systems, Card Readers, and Site Controllers.
We are looking to hire a
having experience and expertise in manual testing with knowledge of automation technologies, to help ensure our Software products meet design specifications and are within quality limits and standards. Whenever possible, the SQA Analyst will be involved early in the development stages of projects; for their input, understanding of client requirements, and, the impact of such implementation on the overall integrity of the software.
The successful hires will be located and work out of the Contour Software
office, working as part of the resource-center team, and as an extension of the onshore R&D team.
Qualifications & Skills
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related discipline.
- 5+ years of professional testing experience with customer-facing enterprise applications.
- Proficiency in manual testing, approaches/techniques, test planning, and execution.
- Knowledge of software lifecycle specifically those areas related to testing.
- Excellent knowledge and experience with web browsers (Chrome, Edge, Safari, Firefox), with respect to testing websites for functionality and compatibility.
- Hands-on experience with testing Web and Mobile based applications.
- Strong test documentation, management, execution, and reporting skills.
- Good understanding of SDLC and of Agile/Scrum software development process
- Strong ability to understand business processes and logic.
- Good in writing/executing SQL queries/procedures.
- Strong communication (written and verbal), organizational & interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming.
- Experience with automation tools such as Selenium web driver (preferably), or Cypress, or TestComplete is a plus.
Exciting Benefits We Offer
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment