RBRO Solutions is a software company that provides best-of-breed products to the legal and corporate legal markets. Come work with a modern agile team working with the latest and greatest technologies to ensure that we continue to innovate and remain one of the top companies in our industry. We are passionate about serving our customers all around the globe with the best tec.
will work to deliver a complex enterprise-grade Desktop, Web, and Cloud solutions with local and offshore colleagues. As a designer, you’re a true expert in your field and a strong advocate for the customer. You’re formally trained in design and passionate about customer-centric innovation. You take pride in your work. You obsess over details and iterate on them until you’ve gotten it right. You see feedback as a good thing. You’re a great storyteller who is at ease presenting and comfortable discussing your work with colleagues and stakeholders. You challenge old ways of thinking and put the customer at the center of everything you do. User-Centered Design methodologies are second nature to you.
If this sounds like you and you’re interested in transforming the legal technology industry, then we want to hear from you.
- Transform complex problems into elegant experiences.
- Ideation, concept development and experience innovation.
- Creation of sketches, wireframes, specifications, prototypes, scenarios and storyboards.
- Close collaboration with development and Product Owners/Managers teams to ensure that design intent is achieved
- Advocate for the user throughout the project lifecycle.
- Stay abreast of current design methodologies, practices and trends.
- Effective communication of conceptual ideas, detailed designs, and design approaches/rationales.
- Design and review the aesthetics and look and feel of software products
- Keep current with industry trends and competitor products
The hired employee will be located and work out of the Contour Software Lahore office, working as part of the resource-center, as an extension of the division-based R&D department.
- 3+ years of experience as a user interface designer building and shipping products to consumers.
- Ability to translate conceptual ideas into compelling customer experiences.
- Strong prototyping skills demonstrated through various techniques: sketch, paper, wireframe, video, or interactive prototypes.
- Solid experience of developing responsive pages using HTML, CSS and Bootstrap.
- Proficiency with a UI/UX Design Package such as Adobe XD, JIM, Figma, Sketch, Axure, Marvel, etc.
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Exceptional organization, logic, and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to ask good questions and communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Ability to communicate ideas to a diverse audience and constructively integrate feedback
- A conceptual thinker with proven problem-solving skills
- Ability to see the “big picture” and hone-in on the details
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate well in a team environment
- Experience designing in an Agile environment is a plus
- Familiarity with Accessibility principles/patterns is a plus
- Familiarity with iManage/ICE is a plus
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage ?? Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment