An extension of our clients’ marketing teams, Enspire for Enterprise provides digital marketing solutions to networked and enterprise businesses. Our service offerings, fulfillment model, and platform are tailor-made for the complex needs of franchises, multilocation, manufacturer-dealer, and enterprise organizations. We offer a full suite of digital solutions and apply them based upon the unique needs of our clients. Our approach, combined with our business intelligence platform, ultimately allows our clients to unify, scale, and optimize their local and national marketing strategies.
Enspire is seeking an experienced Digital Advertising Business Intelligence Analyst with innate enthusiasm for data, analytics, reporting and data tracking. This is a strategic role, which will ultimately fuel decision-making for the business. The successful candidate will focus on digital advertising analytics, with a focus on paid search and other paid media, to create PowerBI reporting solutions, perform analysis and support the development of data-driven solutions. Excellent communication, organizational, and analytical skills is important, as well as the ability and willingness to maintain confidentiality.
- The candidate must be expert in paid advertising, especially Google and Bing advertising and analytics. Experience with programmatic and paid social beneficial.
- The candidate should have strong analytical skills and be able to work with large data sets.
- The candidate should have strong organizational and communication skills allowing him or her to manage multiple priorities while maintaining exceptional attention to detail.
- Be proactive and eager to contribute, learn and provide solutions. Maintaining a continuous improvement mindset and proactively identify, review, and implement process improvements.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
The following are the essential duties and responsibilities; other duties may be assigned.
- Developing, maintaining, and managing advanced reporting, dashboards and other BI solutions for digital advertising.
- Performing and documenting data analysis, data validation, and data mapping/design.
- Working closely with all departments to develop data-driven tools and solutions.
- Creating and maintaining process documentation.
- Communicating analysis with a focus on decision-making.
- Working in an agile way.
- Responding to ad hoc requests in a timely manner.
- Anticipating the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- College Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Finance or similar.
- 3+ years in data analysis and/or Finance.
- Expertise in developing PowerBI dashboards.
- Strong knowledge of SQL, Python and relational databases.
- Digital marketing expertise including Google ads and analytics.
- Programmatic and paid social experience is an asset.
- Salesforce experience is an asset.
- Prior experience with sales analytics and reporting a plus
- Expert in Excel.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines, manage varied tasks and work with multiple departments to gather the data.
- An ability to research, collect, analyze, synthesize and present data effectively.
Exciting Benefits We Offer
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment