Lumine Group is a division of Volaris Group, a subsidiary of Constellation Software Inc. (TSX:CSU), that acquires, strengthens, and grows communications & media software companies. Lumine architects the future of connectivity in the communications & media industry by providing businesses with access to a global network of like-minded professionals, customers, and partners.
We are buy-and-hold forever acquirers, meaning we never sell an acquired business. Instead, we thoughtfully select each business based on its potential to grow sustainably for the long term. We believe in the businesses we acquire and the people behind them, and we work with the businesses to develop long-term, sustainable growth strategies.
Lumine takes root from the word “illuminate, which reflects our mission to illuminate the potential of communications and media software businesses. We grow companies by empowering them with the resources, knowledge, and tools to achieve their potential.
The Lumine Group is looking for a Workday Analyst for providing maintenance support for all modules related to configuration setup, business processes and resolving system issues as well as support other Workday modules.
- Provide Workday maintenance support for all modules (configuration set up, business processes and security).
- Resolve system issues for the modules as escalated by users.
- Support other Workday modules as needed.
- Develop metrics report for system usage and trending analysis.
- Maintains quality and consistency of HRIS database information.
- Responsible for system interfaces and technologies.
- Troubleshoots, analyzes, detects, identifies, and corrects technical problems and deficiencies.
- Runs scheduled reports
- Create reports (advance and simple reports) with ability to create calculated fields
- Create and edit Time off Plans
- Identifies opportunities for improving Human Resources processes and efficiencies through information systems changes.
- Provides technical support to Human Resources team, managers and employees as needed.
- Serves as liaison among Benefits, Human Resources, Recruitment, Payroll and Finance areas about operations and the HR systems.
- Resolves complex technical problems.
- Provides other support to Human Resources management and staff as assigned.
- Efficiency: Able to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort.
- Honesty/integrity: Does not cut corners ethically. Earns trust and maintains confidences.
- Organization and planning: Plans, organizes, schedules and budgets in an efficient, productive manner. Focuses on key priorities.
- Aggressiveness: Moves quickly and takes a forceful stand without being overly abrasive.
- Intelligence: Learns quickly. Demonstrates ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information.
- Analytical skills: Able to structure and process qualitative or quantitative data and draw insightful conclusions from it.
- Attention to detail.
- Persistence: Demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done.
- Proactivity: Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company.
- 3 to 6 years of experience working with an HRIS system required; Workday preferred.
- 3+ years of experience with system and business process configuration in Workday HCM.
- 3+ years of experience with Workday report development.
- Important Expertise Required: Recruitment & Advanced Compensation Module Implementation, EIB’s Loading, Design Studio, Integrations, Business Process Changes, Onboarding, etc.
- Must be actioned oriented and customer focused.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products, including advanced Excel data functions.
- Excellent priority setting and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Ability to effectively present both technical and functional information and respond to questions.
- Demonstrate ability to convey complex information in a clear and concise manner.
- Strong time management skills.
- Has a drive for results.
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment