Jonas Construction provides industry-leading construction software solutions. The company’s fully-integrated solutions provide all of the tools that are needed to increase productivity and improve bottom line requirements. Jonas is a member of the Constellation family of companies. Constellation companies are leading developers of technology solutions for vertical markets in North America, Europe, and Australia. Jonas Software is the valued technology partner of over 8000 customers worldwide in 15 countries. Jonas is headquartered in Canada and also operates offices in the United States, the United Kingdom, and the Caribbean.
This Junior Software Developer is an exciting opportunity for the Construction Division’s product development team.
Qualifications & Required Skills
- Education – BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or other technical field or equivalent experience
- Strong concepts of software development tools of C#, ASP.Net, and MVC Framework
- Sound knowledge of .Net core and the tools used.
- Good knowledge of Design, development, testing, and Maintaining application functionality to meet specified requirements using the latest Microsoft tools and techniques, including C# .NET, Angular, WPF, SQL Server 2008 or higher.
Contour Software is committed to providing exciting learning opportunities, quality of work, and work-life balance to its employees.
Exciting Benefits We Offer
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment