ReverseVission a division of Perseus (an operating group of Constellation Software Inc.) provides reverse mortgage software solutions. The Company offers RV exchange, sales accelerator, database, document composing, live and online source, and other mortgage software solutions. ReverseVision serves the banks and credit unions, brokers and lenders, and borrowers worldwide.
We are looking for a results oriented, self-motivated
who will be a member of an Kanban and Agile teams responsible for requirements, design, construction, integration, and maintenance of ReverseVision’s software products. This role requires a proactive approach toward team ownership of each user story commitment while sharing a common vision of teamwork and efficiency, as well as ensuring software testing efforts follow best practices for both short- and longer-term goals.
The hired candidate will be located and work out of the Contour Software
office, working as part of the resource-center team, as an extension of the division-based R&D department.
Required Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in Software Testing, along with solid experience of Test Automation.
- Well versed with testing concepts, methodologies, hands on experience in test design, test execution, test reporting in agile environment.
- Able to review the user stories, acceptance criteria, design test scenarios, test cases.
- Experience with Test Automation of Web Applications using Selenium (C#).
- Experience testing containerized applications (Docker)
- Experience working with Load Testing tools such as JMeter.
- Knowledge of AWS infrastructure.
- Basic knowledge of T-SQL.
- Strong grip on object-oriented design principles and the Page Object Model.
- Experience with service-based testing of RESTful APIs and its automation with Postman or similar REST client.
- Familiarity with working in an Agile / Lean environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with a proven ability to present information clearly and effectively.
The following duties include, but are not limited to:
Engaged in application software testing activities designed to certify that developed software meets the stated requirements and is free of defects prior to implementation into the production environment.
- Certify software for functionality, load and performance, usability and conformance with ReverseVision’s technical standards.
- Test planning, test case/script design, test systems/subsystems, test automation development, test case development, test execution and defect fix validation.
- Creation of API automated test suites using Postman
- Creation of load/capacity tests
- Work with Developers and Technical Support to assist in their resolution of critical defects.
- Deliver results in test execution, and defect management and implementation.
- Utilize advanced knowledge in the application of QA techniques related to computer systems, analysis, and programming.
- Perform leadership activities for QA projects — test planning, scheduling and assigning testing tasks, team coaching, and technical testing activities.
- Work closely with QA Team to define the test plan strategy for test case development, test automation and test management.
- Able to manage high-capacity workload
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with short cycle times
- Actively update test cases within Xray ?? Regression Testing, Functional Testing, System Testing, Exploratory Testing, and Load Testing
- Have working knowledge of continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD) with Azure DevOps
- Must be able to quickly learn new technology and be efficient in swarming
Automated Testing Technological Stack
- Selenium WebDriver
- Hybrid Framework: Data & Keyword Driven framework
- Performance/Load testing with JMeter
- IDE: Visual Studio
- Automation Tools: Selenium, Postman, Jmeter, Azure CI/CD
- Proactively seeks guidance from SME’s
- Willing to take balance the current workload while training on new technologies
- Self-motivating to learn new technologies
- Contributes to positive learning environment
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following:
- Technical Skills – Pursues training and development opportunities, and continuously builds knowledge and skills. Understands how framework decisions may dictate and impact development workflow and designs accordingly.
- Teamwork – Shares expertise with others. Exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views. Contributes to building a positive team spirit. Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Mentoring/Training ?? Seeks and provides mentoring/training opportunities. Recognizes different learning styles and alters approach according to audience. Gives and welcomes feedback.
- Attention to Detail ?? Remembers small details that would otherwise bog down user story progress and accounts for them up front
- Communication ?? Demonstrates ability to talk to the level of audience. Writes audience-appropriate documentation in clear, concise, easily understood language.
- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner. Gathers and analyzes information skillfully. Develops alternative solutions. Works well in group problem solving situations.
- Quality – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness. Looks for ways to improve and promote quality. Applies feedback to improve performance. Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Adaptability – Adapts to changes in the work environment. Manages competing demands. Changes approach or method to best fit the situation. Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Initiative – Volunteers readily. Takes independent actions and calculated risks. Looks for and takes advantage of opportunities. Asks for and offers help when needed.
- Innovation – Displays original thinking and creativity. Meets challenges with resourcefulness. Generates suggestions for improving work. Develops innovative approaches and ideas. Presents ideas and information in a manner that gets others’ attention.
Exciting Benefits We Offer
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage ?? Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment