Quadrature is a leader in software for the windows and doors industry. Their WinPro Corporate software is an enterprise solution used in the windows and doors industry and by traditional dealers for selling, designing, producing, and delivering windows.
Quadrature provides software for medium-to-large manufacturers of windows, doors, and heavy glass products in Europe and Latin and South America for producing windows and doors for industry as well as dealers.
We are looking for a
Software Developer C++ – Team Lead
where he will be in charge of a small team of developers and testers. He actively cooperates with the rest of the development team and the technical team. He reports regularly and mainly to the R&D manager.
He is also in charge of using his knowledge in programming to design and improve software in a broad sense. Their tasks include the creation of code, the design of tests to stabilize the software and their active collaboration with the various stakeholders requiring their expertise.
The chosen individuals will work out of the Contour Software Lahore resource center office, as an extension of the division-based R&D department.
- Lead a small team of developers and testers
- Fixing and improving software (including creation and redaction of tests to stabilize the software)
- Report information to the R&D manager
- Coordinating with the rest of the R&D team and the technical team
- Produce clean and efficient code based on specifications
- Redaction of the software documentation
- Testing and deploying programs
- Assist technical department when necessary
- 6+ years of relevant experience.
- First experience in team management
- Excellent communication skills (in written and spoken English. French is a plus)
- Good ability to coordinate information between different interlocutors
- Qualified IT specialist for application development or studies in IT, business IT or a similar field
- First professional experience in a comparable position would be an advantage
- Knowledge of the C++ language is REQUIRED.
- Knowledge of C, C# and/or Python is a plus
- Knowledge of databases (MySQL)
- Passion for software development and the motivation to bring in and expand your own knowledge
- Mastery of good development practices and knowledge of design patterns such as MVC
Exciting Benefits We Offer
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage ?? Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment