PSEB Internship Program
Contour Software is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Constellation Software Inc. (CSI) , which acquires, manages, and builds market-leading software businesses that develop industry-specific, mission-critical enterprise software solutions to serve both the public and private sectors. Prior to going public in 2006, CSI won the prestigious “Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies? award in 2005. Headquartered in Toronto, Canada, and with a global presence, CSI’s subsidiaries operate in more than 80 different industries in over 100 countries, generating annual revenues in excess of $3 Billion.
Contour Software currently houses remote employees for more than 80 Departments (R&D, Finance, IT, Customer Support, Professional Services, and Other) belonging to more than 80 of CSI’s 500+ divisions, in 3 offices [KHI, LHE & ISB]. Contour employees are key players in implementing, supporting, extending, enhancing, and renewing enterprise systems that run thousands of medium and large businesses as well as public institutions, globally.
Pakistan Software Export Board (PSEB) is an apex Government body mandated to promote Pakistan’s IT Industry in local and international markets. PSEB facilitates the IT industry through a series of projects and programs in infrastructure development, human capital development, company capability development, international marketing, strategy and research, and the promotion of innovation and technologies.
Trainee Software Developer
We are looking for graduates of 2019 and onwards having degree in ICT disciplines (16 years of education at least) to join Contour Software as interns under PSEB’s
“ICT Internship Program Phase-I?
. The selected candidates will be trained for the period of
to become capable of working on enterprise-level applications.
After the end of the internship period, there is a good possibility of full-time employment based on satisfactory performance during the internship.
The chosen individuals will work out of the Contour Software Karachi resource center office, as an extension of the division-based R&D department.
Required Qualifications & Skills
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related field.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Good programming concepts.
- Strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design.
- Comfortable with SQL queries, and basic database development concepts.
- Understanding of object-oriented programming and principles.
- Knowledge of REST APIs.
- Experience and knowledge of Git.
- A quick learner, with attention to detail, and the commitment to meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices.
The interns would be selected based
and timely provision of the following documents:
- Domicile Certificate
- Updated Resume
- 2 Passport Pictures
- Copies of degrees and final transcript attested by the universities/institutions recognized by the HEC (No intern shall be hired if he/she possess degrees/transcripts of any university/institution not recognized by the HEC).
The selected interns would have to sign an undertaking whereby they will agree
- To complete at least 3 months of internship
- To submit all authentic documents
- To maintain 75% of attendance