a division of Constellation Software Inc.,
provides predictive analytics and lead generation in the real estate industry. The offrs team is dedicated to having fun while building, selling and supporting world-class services to real estate professionals.
Offrs leverage Big Data and its proprietary machine learning algorithm to predict future home sales and transactions and distribute its Smart Data to real estate agents and other financial verticals including mortgage and title companies. We offer exciting and challenging opportunities where diligence, integrity, innovation, and efficiency are rewarded!
Division Link: https://offrs.com/
We are looking for a talented individual to join our team in the role of a Customer Support Representative who will focus providing excellent responsive service for our customers. The ideal candidate will have excellent verbal and written communication skills to fulfill tier 1 support duties in the Contour-Lahore office. This position is responsible for providing customers outstanding live, interactive telephone using the extensive FAQs and knowledge base, the candidate will use the proprietary CRM system to respond to support tickets submitted by customers.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Act as the first line of communication with clients, thus focusing intently on customer satisfaction and relationship management
- Provide a first class on-boarding experience for our new clients with your in-depth knowledge of our product
- Answer incoming calls, emails from customers to resolve issues immediately or to track issues to ensure follow up later if more information is needed
- Spot potential churn risks, and proactively reach out to clients to discuss how they can make the most of their services and suggest solutions
- Identify the gaps and needs within our processes and collaborate with Development, Customer Success, and Implementation groups in the North American office to continually improve and steer the direction of the department
- Ensure ongoing customer satisfaction through timely response and resolution.
- Complete training sessions, videos, knowledge base, to stay up to date on the latest technologies and methods.
- University Degree
- 2 – 4 years’ professional experience in a Customer Support supporting web-based products
- Experience of managing inbound calls (North American region).
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Experience with standard business environment software, such as Operating Systems (e.g. Windows), office word processing and spreadsheet software (e.g. Word, Excel).
- An aptitude for caring for Customers and must have the analytical ability to resolve customer issues
- Comfortable balancing competing demands.
- Industry experience residential/commercial real estate and/or property management, a plus
- Conscientious, Responsible, Tenacious
- Polite, Professional, Tactful
- 9 AM to 5 PM Eastern Time Zone (6 PM to 3 AM Pakistan Standard Time)
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage ?? Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment