CEI is a pioneer in providing software solutions to companies using ASME, PD, EN and AWS safety codes for pressure vessels and welding procedures. Computer Engineering, Inc. (CEI) is a global Software Company specializing in Welding, Pressure Vessel Design, and Pressure Vessel and Piping Finite Element Analysis (FEA). CEI’s products include DesignCalcs, ProWrite, Finglow, and Paulin Research Group (PRG). As an industry leader, our creative processes provide unprecedented collaboration and seamless transitions between the procurement, design, fabrication, inspection, and maintenance phases of the design and fabrication process.
The division is looking to hire Interns/ Fresh Graduates to be a member of its R&D team. The selected candidate would progress from training to apprenticeship, to potentially a full-time permanent employment role in the Contour Software Lahore /Karachi office, working as part of the resource-center team, as an extension of the onshore R&D team.
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, and/or related discipline.
- New/Recent/Soon to Graduate Computer Science & Software Engineering graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Must have good object-oriented programming concepts.
- Good practical knowledge and FYP in C#, C++ or DELPHI is good to have.
- Good database design concepts.
- Should be able to write technical documentation.
- Should be passionate to work on a diverse range of tech stacks
- Knowledge of different application types/architecture.
- Must have good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.