We’re in the driving seat as we help to define how technology will shape progress in some of the fastest-growing countries in the world. Our teams are building tech to meet the needs of the future in areas including data and AI, e-commerce, technology-enabled logistics, maps, identity, and fintech.
We??re well placed to solve complex and meaningful challenges at scale, with deep tech expertise, strong regulatory relationships, a local presence, and increasingly specialised global teams which are structured to operate as autonomous start-ups. Our team of over 400 engineers and developers are empowered to develop cutting-edge technology every day.
Careem was established in July 2012, became a wholly-owned subsidiary of Uber Technologies, Inc. in January 2020, and today operates in over 100 cities across 12 countries.
About The Team
The Ads Operations Executive role is a part of the wider Careem Plus Operations team which leads Careem’s subscription program. As part of this team, the individual will lead the Ads operations and set up processes, solving for excellence in execution and ensuring that we are launching the best quality ads aligned with guidelines, as well as with the advertiser briefs. This person would closely be working with Product Managers to better understand how to best utilize the platform’s functionality and liaise with the sales team on the accounts acquired. This position will report directly to the Director of Product.
What You’ll Do
This person will guide the content execution process and support the development and maintenance of the Ads systems. Strong CRM know-how, technical knowledge on CMS, JIRA, Braze, general understanding of Brand/Creative guidelines are useful. The ability to problem-solve and communicate effectively with a wide range of stakeholders and exceptional process & time management skills are required.
Some Day-to-day Responsibilities Have Been Outlined Below
- Build and maintain the playbook on setting ads, to ensure the right level of guardrails and oversight in setting up ads for customers on the app
- Lead on the development of the ads tool to support new requirements and/or developments within our tools and guidelines
- Develop the knowledge and understanding of the Ads UI across users to enable them to be self sufficient, and to champion the Ads UI across the wider business to maximize the impact
Proactively monitor users?? activity within the Ads UI and lead on troubleshooting any issues.
What You’ll Need
- Min 2-3 years of relevant experience on CMS / CRM tools management
- Working experience with Slack, JIRA
- Having an aesthetic eye in assessing creative content
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Experience with working in an agile environment
- Exceptional organizational skills and proven ability to deliver multiple tasks under tight deadlines
- Ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and be adaptable to change
Strong initiative, problem-solving skills and the ability to work independently to get things done.
Where you’ll be
- Even though we are working remotely, we are strong believers in collaboration and the power of building social connections with our teams. For that reason, our offices are still open and provide plenty of collaboration-friendly spaces at times when teams need it or if you need a quiet space to work outside of home.
You??ll be working in the location you??re hired from. Due to legal and compensation considerations, you will need to be based out of the country you??re hired from as your primary work location.
What we’ll provide you
As a Careem Colleague You Will Be Able To
In addition to a competitive long-term total compensation with salary and equity, we have a reward philosophy that expands beyond this.
- Be part of a hybrid working environment
- Work from any country in the world for 30 days a year
- Use Unlimited Vacation days throughout the year
- Access fitness reimbursements for health activities including: gym, health club and training classes.
- Work and learn from great minds
- Create impact in a region with untapped potential
- Explore new opportunities to learn and grow every day