Who are we?
Afiniti is the world??s leading applied artificial intelligence and advanced analytics provider. Afiniti Enterprise Behavioral Pairing? uses artificial intelligence to identify subtle and valuable patterns of human interaction in order to pair individuals on the basis of behavior, leading to more successful interactions and measurable increases in enterprise profitability. Afiniti operates throughout the world, and has measurably driven billions of dollars in incremental value for our clients.
Afiniti Engineers (Level 3 ?? Solutions Architect) are responsible for technical integration and deployment of Afiniti products in multiple telephony environments such as Avaya, Genesys, Cisco etc. The deployment involves technical discovery, integration design, user acceptance testing, and day-2 support.
They are also responsible for identifying new feature requirements specific to the product and highlight risks related to an implementation project. Moreover, they also lead technical integration details for product certification and collaborate with core-engineering (development) teams in feature design.
- Configuration and managing Afiniti applications for clients Troubleshooting and investigating production issues
- Assisting support team to better monitor production
- Create SOPs that support can follow for better production monitoring
- After training, explain technical solutions to the client, if needed
- Understand the Telephony (Genesys, Avaya, Cisco) environment Work closely with offshore team to support build upgrades, configuration changes, production issues investigation etc.
- Execute UAT with clients and perform production cut-over activities
Must be flexible to travel
You will have
- 5 to 8 years experience in technology
- Good work ethics, be energetic and responsible to learn quickly
- Excellent English communication skills
- Technical background of software development, QA or managing software application for 1-2 years or more
- Telephony experience with other key vendors (Avaya or Cisco) is desirable
MSQL/MySQL experience – good background with relational databases
Education & Qualifications
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering discipline
Salary & Package
As well as a competitive base salary dependent on the number of years of experience, we also offer generous stock options, an annual discretionary bonus plus Corporate benefits.