Who are we?
Afiniti is the world??s leading applied artificial intelligence and advanced analytics provider. Afiniti Enterprise Behavioral Pairing? uses artificial intelligence to identify subtle and valuable patterns of human interaction in order to pair individuals on the basis of behavior, leading to more successful interactions and measurable increases in enterprise profitability. Afiniti operates throughout the world, and has measurably driven billions of dollars in incremental value for our clients.
Afiniti uses data science and operations research to enhance human interactions in large enterprises by efficiently pairing customers or tasks with company representatives. Our primary focus is improving contact center interactions for sales, service, retention, collections, and customer satisfaction in fields ranging from telecommunications to healthcare to banking to hospitality. To ensure we??re delivering value, we measure performance using a real-time control group ?? routing a portion of calls using the client??s existing system and the majority of calls using our data-scientist-designed pairing and next best action recommendation strategies.
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for end-to-end deployment at client site and/or internal Afiniti projects. You will work as a focal point of reference for the client at all stages of the Afiniti deployment and ensure timely and smooth resolution of all deployment related issues by coordinating with internal stakeholders at all levels. You will lead the coordination effort
with the assigned teams from various functions towards a successful deployments.
- Create and manage customer specific project plans, understand all tasks in detail validating the critical path whilst maintaining a constant focus on risk mitigation to deliver on time.
- Establish and maintain the relationship as the project lead between clients, vendors and internal Afiniti teams during deployment.
- Support the client through internal processes in order to execute timely deployments.
- Identify project requirements, scope, and objectives and make sure that clients?? needs are met as the project evolves.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation for the project.
- Prepare and maintain project schedule, budget and make sure they are delivered wtihin budget and on time.
- Tracking and maintain project progress via various tools (JIRA, Excel, Ms Project, etc.).
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation and system information.
- Identify, resolve and escalate appropriately any deployment issues with the right authorities.
- Communicate statuses and challenges to account management teams and all relevant stakeholders.
Submit weekly/ monthly/ quarterly status reports to management summarizing the deployment progress.
Experience And Education
- Bachelor??s or Master??s degree in Computer Science/Technology/ Management Information Systems/ Engineering
- Minimum 6 years working experience in a project management role. Experience of ICT projects in the contact center industry would be preferred.
- The candidates with a project management certification like PMP, Prince2 etc. will be preferred.
- Experience of working with contact center related technologies including ACD, IVR, CTI and dialer would be preferred
- Knowledge of big data and data analytics technologies including data warehouses, ETL tools and databases
- Experience with MS Project, JIRA, and other project management tools
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office tools
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
The ability to travel for assignments as and when required
Salary and Package
As well as a competitive base salary dependent on the number of years of experience, we also offer corporate benefits.
We believe that richness in diversity is a huge asset for Afiniti. We value both the similarities and differences in everyone who is a part of the Afiniti team. We believe that this diversity builds a stronger organization and is in keeping with the core values of our company. Our policy, therefore, is to provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, related medical conditions, breastfeeding or reproductive health decisions), gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, personal appearance, genetic information, family responsibilities, matriculation, political affiliation, military or veteran status, or any other category protected under applicable federal, state or local law. This means that we comply with all applicable human rights and employment legislation, and we do not discriminate in any aspect of employment, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotions, reductions in force, or terminations.
Based on the role and function at Afiniti, you may have the opportunity to work remotely!
If your role allows you to work remotely, you will have opportunities to travel to an Afiniti office for key moments throughout the year, but the amount of expected travel will depend on your role and team.