WHO ARE WE?
Afiniti is the world??s leading applied artificial intelligence and advanced analytics provider. Afiniti Enterprise Behavioral Pairing? uses artificial intelligence to identify subtle and valuable patterns of human interaction in order to pair individuals on the basis of behavior, leading to more successful interactions and measurable increases in enterprise profitability. Afiniti operates throughout the world, and has measurably driven billions of dollars in incremental value for our clients.
The Ideal Candidate Would Be One Who
- Enjoys perfecting user experience
- Likes unit testing
- Can design and implement highly available, performant and scalable solutions
- Is comfortable with a fast learning pace
- Is adept at working in an agile environment
Possesses good communication and articulation
Mandatory To Have
- Good understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Good understanding of functional programming, object oriented programming, reactive programming and type safety
- Proficiency in unit testing (Jasmine, Jest/Mocha, React Testing) and integration testing
Strong RDBMS Fundamentals
Candidate already familiar with any of the following tools or technologies will find themselves at an advantage:
- Next.js, Redux, Material UI
- Jest, React Testing
- JSON Schema, react-jsonschema-form
- NestJS, RxJS, Swagger
- Docker, Docker Compose, Docker Networking
- Linux (preferably CentOS)
- Git workflows and best-practices
- Familiarity with other programming languages would be a big advantage (C++, Python, Rust)
PostgreSQL, Redis, MongoDB, RabbitMQ, Kong, KeyCloak
Education & Qualifications
BS/MS in Computer Science or any relevant discipline.
Salary & Package
As well as a competitive base salary, we also offer generous stock options, an annual discretionary bonus plus corporate benefits.