WHO ARE WE?
Afiniti is the world??s leading applied artificial intelligence and advanced analytics provider. Afiniti Enterprise Behavioral Pairing? uses artificial intelligence to identify subtle and valuable patterns of human interaction in order to pair individuals on the basis of behavior, leading to more successful interactions and measurable increases in enterprise profitability. Afiniti operates throughout the world, and has measurably driven billions of dollars in incremental value for our clients.
As a part of the BOTs product development team, you will be responsible for design and development of new software products.
Working in our environment involves continuous good communication with your team and other stakeholders and technical specialists. Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and a positive, open, flexible attitude are important for this role.
- Responsible for consuming and writing RESTful APIs – server-to-server and UI-to-server
- Responsible for developing robust UI components with graceful degradation
- Making sure the APIs are responding in a quick time
Writing unit tests for front-end and backend components
- Bachelor??s degree in computer science, electronics, mathematics or related fields
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in Node.js and React.js
- Hands-on knowledge of Rest API based implementations
- Passion for writing clean and performant code
- Solid written and verbal communication skills to document and explain complex implementations
- Demonstrated ability to manage time independently and take ownership of tasks assigned
- Experience in application software development tools such as GIT, Eclipse, JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket, SonarQube
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills
Excellent inter-personal, team working and communication skills
- Ability to work in a lab environment, perform hands-on configuration of network equipment, define test plans, and execute tests to meet requirements.
- Experience in continer architecture