Who are we?
Afiniti is the world??s leading applied artificial intelligence and advanced analytics provider. Afiniti Enterprise Behavioral Pairing? uses artificial intelligence to identify subtle and valuable patterns of human interaction in order to pair individuals on the basis of behavior, leading to more successful interactions and measurable increases in enterprise profitability. Afiniti operates throughout the world, and has measurably driven billions of dollars in incremental value for our clients.
- Assist in month-end close processing and reporting.
- Assist in statutory compliance of Afiniti European entities.
- Posting journal entries in the system for month end and preparing reconciliations.
- Hands on experience on VAT Reconciliations and WHT Payable reconciliations.
- Handle Local Accounting queries from consultants.
- Strong experience on intercompany transactions and knowledge of Transfer pricing.
- Assist in ad-hoc projects.
- Assist in smooth delivery of group financial statement monthly close process and consolidation for multiple entities.
- Support the external audit processes, providing high quality information, ensuring the audit deadlines are completed on time.
- Prepare and analyze financial statements, including analytical reviews for income statement and balance sheet for multiple entities
- Support the audit processes over multiple jurisdictions, providing high quality information, ensuring the audits are completed on time and with ever-reducing number of audit differences
- Coordinate and review the activities that are performed centrally and by external providers?? local offices.
- Own and maintain internal and external reporting dashboards to demonstrate progress of activities.
Support the review of new IFRS requirements and/or regulatory issues and recommend how the business should prepare to meet them.
- Big 4 experience would be an advantage (PwC, KPMG, Deloitte or EY)
- 3.5+ years post qualified experience
- Experience of implementing process improvements
- Extensive knowledge of US GAAP and IFRS
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Experience with complex consolidations in a multinational company environment, including working together with international colleagues
- Excellent user knowledge of Microsoft Office and advanced excel skills
- Self-motivated, aspirational, and result oriented
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience of NetSuite would be an advantage but is not essential
- Education & qualifications
- Professional qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent degree)