Who are we?
Afiniti is the world??s leading applied artificial intelligence and advanced analytics provider. Afiniti Enterprise Behavioral Pairing? uses artificial intelligence to identify subtle and valuable patterns of human interaction in order to pair individuals on the basis of behavior, leading to more successful interactions and measurable increases in enterprise profitability. Afiniti operates throughout the world, and has measurably driven billions of dollars in incremental value for our clients.
We are looking for someone who is a critical thinker and hardworking. Who also has fine knowledge of accounting and finance. People who has exposure to technology industry and business expertise will be preferred. The candidate must have excellent content development, communication and writing skills.
- Analytical Reporting
- Assistance in Financial Planning & Analysis
- Keeping track and maintaining reports for upcoming projects includes Ad Hoc reporting
- Maintaining accurate monthly rental records on leased items and renewals for new leasing terms
- Interactions with lessor and maintenance of leased items accordingly
- Creating and/or reviewing manuals, procedures, and related user documentation
Review reporting on procurement cycle.
The ideal candidate will have
- Minimum 3 to 4 Years of Experience
- In depth knowledge of procurement cycle would be a plus.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel (Advanced) and MS Project
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Possess Reporting and Analytical Skills
- Ability to multi-task, working on more than one issue simultaneously.
- Ability to create effective requirements documents
Must be able to work in EST hours (5pm ?? 2am).
Education & Qualifications
Bachelor??s Degree in Accounting and Finance.
Salary & Package
As well as a competitive base salary dependent on the number of years of experience, we also offer Corporate benefits.