Who are we?
Afiniti is the world??s leading applied artificial intelligence and advanced analytics provider. Afiniti Enterprise Behavioural Pairing? uses artificial intelligence to identify subtle and valuable patterns of human interaction in order to pair individuals on the basis of behaviour, leading to more successful interactions and measurable increases in enterprise profitability. Afiniti operates throughout the world and has measurably driven billions of dollars in incremental value for our clients.
Working within the regions Client Data Services team, you will be a key member who enjoys rolling up their sleeves to solve complex business questions through data. You will be the main support to the Client Data Mgr/Director, and will be working with the client during the customer life cycle. You will be responsible for helping the supporting data team stay organized, helping to constantly update our client and internal documentation and ensuring all tasks and responsibilities are tracked across all accounts.
You will have a passion for data and be able to move between complex data structures and SQL/R/Python models easily. You will help to pro-actively identify and create relevant, insightful analysis and will look to automate at all times across industries and regions.
- Support the in-country Client Data Services Mgr/Director in all client discovery, analysis and data reconciliation tasks:
- Assist the Client Data Services Mgr/Director in the accurate documentation and management of all client processes, targets and priorities across all accounts globally.
- Utilize statistical and analytical methods to assist in the provision of relevant and useful insights/analysis to the business team and client on the business, strategy and contact center operations. Build an automated portfolio of such analyses across industries, leading to increased efficiencies and support to the business and client.
- Lead on internal and client discussions on data reconciliation and invoicing across accounts
- Commercially aware, drives analysis and reporting in support of financial objectives and targets
- Assist the Director/Snr Mgr of Client Data Services in the short and medium-term planning of the CDS team, documenting and tracking all planned and ad-hoc tasks.
- Create and track a suite of performance KPI??s to track the performance of the Client Data Services team and clients.
- Perform other duties as assigned – prepare succinct, clear, and easy to follow documents that summarize findings and insights. Deal effectively with day-to-day account issues as they arise.
Working APAC hours (5AM -2PM)- Work hours would be flexible.
The ideal candidate will have
- 4+ years of working experience
- Experience of working in a client facing role; consulting experience preferred
- The ability to manage internal stakeholders in ensuring that tasks are received, and updates given in a timely and efficient manner
- The ability to convey mathematical concepts in meaningful way to internal team members and clients
- The ability to work independently and in a team environment
- The ability to work effectively as part of a team across functions, levels and disciplines
- MS Office Suite skills ?? particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong knowledge and skills in SQL essential; R and Python would be beneficial
- Expertise at understanding data structures/dictionaries, data feeds and their associated potential and value
- Strong knowledge and understanding of statistical concepts and the ability to present complex data analytics and recommendations simply and effectively
Strong problems solving and critical thinking skills, the candidate is a natural problem solver
Education & Qualifications
- Bachelor??s Degree in Economics, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or Finance