Who are we?
Afiniti is the world??s leading applied artificial intelligence and advanced analytics provider. Afiniti Enterprise Behavioral Pairing? uses artificial intelligence to identify subtle and valuable patterns of human interaction in order to pair individuals on the basis of behavior, leading to more successful interactions and measurable increases in enterprise profitability. Afiniti operates throughout the world, and has measurably driven billions of dollars in incremental value for our clients.
Afiniti is seeking to hire an innovative and motivated individual to perform front-line, security operational duties to help ensure the security and integrity of the company and the company??s assets. The expectation is that this individual will follow established and documented standard operating procedures for consistent and high-quality outcomes. In addition, this individual will help define, document and implement new procedures based on best practices and on-the-job experiences. As part of the front-line, security operations team, this individual will need to leverage knowledge and skills obtained through training, education and experience to perform the assigned duties.
This position is responsible for general security operations such as monitoring our deployed security tools, responding to alerts, generating and reviewing reports, responding to security events and escalating issues that require additional investigation. Other daily responsibilities, include routing incoming requests to the appropriate information security team or individual, performing investigations on suspicious email, coordinating with multiple teams for resolution of general security requests or issues, ensuring various security trackers are getting populated as expected and identifying gaps in the standard operating procedures.
- Follow documented standard information security procedures
- Respond to requests for assistance in a timely fashion
- Research solutions using available knowledgebases and/or collaborate with other tiers of support
- Route requests to the appropriate team or individual as expected
- Log interactions in the appropriate ??tracker?
- Provide tier-1 support of company??s infrastructure including triage of problems from SIEM, endpoint antivirus, vulnerability management, and Windows and Linux systems etc.
- Perform investigation on suspicious emails, identify root cause and coordinate with other teams for resolution and prevention.
- Provide direct communication to affected users on security incidents, advice recommendations and train staff on information security.
- Follow procedures to contain, analyse, and eradicate malicious activity.
- Help track and respond to malware events, and identify repeat offenders
- Escalate issues that require immediate attention, or issues that have exceeded established SLA??s
- Assist with the development of processes and procedures to improve incident response times, analysis of incidents etc.
- Assist with reporting in relation to general queries, alerts, audit nonconformities etc.
- Will be required to work in evening shift (5pm to 2 am) & on rotation basis
- Will be required to regularly monitor/respond to inbound queries (rotational on-call assignment)
Perform other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate will have
- 1 to 2 years of professional experience (ideally in a front-line, technical support role)
- Keen ability to diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, excellent problem-solving skills
- Fluency in English, written and spoken is a must
- Excellent documentation skills
Excellent organizational skills
Education & Qualifications
- Bachelor??s Degree in an IT related discipline