WHO ARE WE?
Afiniti is the world??s leading applied artificial intelligence and advanced analytics provider. Afiniti Enterprise Behavioral Pairing? uses artificial intelligence to identify subtle and valuable patterns of human interaction in order to pair individuals on the basis of behavior, leading to more successful interactions and measurable increases in enterprise profitability. Afiniti operates throughout the world, and has measurably driven billions of dollars in incremental value for our clients.
- 2 – 5 years of experience in Node JS
- Experience with NPM and Node.js packages such as axios and async,
- Experience in React.js (Angular would be a plus),
- Experience in unit & integration testing and Unit testing with frameworks like Jest/Mocha,
- Understanding of basic front-end technologies. For example; HTML5 and CSS3,
- Complete understanding about asynchronous programming and its workarounds,
- Experience in developing Software Applications in a Linux environment, and deploying using Docker containers,
- Demonstrable Experience in Boost, TCP/IP Sockets and multi-threaded programming would be a plus,
- Practical knowledge and experience in user authentication and authorization between multiple servers, systems, and environments,
- Good with fundamental design principles to build a scalable application,
- Knows the tools like Git,
- Error handling and debugging,
- Database basics,
- Previous experience on projects,
- Microservices architecture and Architectural patterns basics,
Optimization of Performance basics.
BS/MS in Computer Science or Software Engineering or any other similar equivalent disciplines
SALARY & PACKAGE
We offer competitive base salary dependent on the number of years of experience along with corporate benefits.