WHO ARE WE?
Afiniti is the world??s leading applied artificial intelligence and advanced analytics provider. Afiniti Enterprise Behavioral Pairing? uses artificial intelligence to identify subtle and valuable patterns of human interaction in order to pair individuals on the basis of behavior, leading to more successful interactions and measurable increases in enterprise profitability. Afiniti operates throughout the world, and has measurably driven billions of dollars in incremental value for our clients.
As a part of the telecommunications product development team, you will be responsible for design and development of new software products.
Working in our environment involves continuous good communication with your team and other stakeholders and technical specialists. Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and a positive, open, flexible attitude are important for this role.
- Design, implementation and maintenance of multithread/process server-side applications using modern C++ (11-17) programming languages
- Work within an agile development environment with other developers and product owners to scope, develop and deliver highly efficient software solutions
- Participate in technical discussions, deployment and planning meetings
- Create automation for regression and functional testing
Be disciplined with implementing unit tests, continuous integration and continuous delivery to production.
- Bachelor??s degree in computer science, electronics, mathematics or related fields
- 5+ years of programming and debugging experience in modern C++ on Linux
- Protocol knowledge in SIP, SDP, RTP, SRTP, HTTP, TCP/IP & Networking Protocols
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming, network programming, algorithms, data structures
- Good understanding of software development life cycle and methodologies
- Experience in application software development tools such as GIT, Eclipse, Visual Studio Code, JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket, Gitlab, SonarQube
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Desirable to have knowledge / work experience in Unified Communications Solutions
- Excellent inter-personal, team working and communication skills
Good command of English in both writing and verbal
- Familiar with osip, pjsip, radvision software stacks
- Ability to work in a lab environment, perform hands-on configuration of network equipment, define test plans, and execute tests to meet requirements.
- Experience in container architecture, HA VoIP system architecture