Who are we?
Afiniti is the world??s leading applied artificial intelligence and advanced analytics provider. Afiniti Enterprise Behavioral Pairing? uses artificial intelligence to identify subtle and valuable patterns of human interaction in order to pair individuals on the basis of behavior, leading to more successful interactions and measurable increases in enterprise profitability. Afiniti operates throughout the world and has measurably driven billions of dollars in incremental value for our clients.
As a Manager in Production Support, you will be the site lead and will be reporting to Director Production Support
- Develop, co-ordinate and promote Support activities across the organization, and take ownership for the effective functioning of the Event & Incident management processes.
- Execute the establish processes and procedures to improve Production Support efficiency in terms of customer satisfaction and adherence to service level agreements.
- Keeping a close eye on Production Support KPIs and follow up / take actions in case they are not met.
- Provide leadership through example by leading the team in business impacting / critical issues.
- Manage Regional Managers and Production Analysts and work closely with his/her peers and global Production Support Management to ensure effective production support to all clients.
- Act as an escalation point for difficult issues, operational hiccups and stakeholder apprehensions.
- Build and strengthen partnerships and keep a good working relationship with all Afiniti team.
- Become a POC for senior leadership to contact about Production Support operations.
- Foster a culture of exceptional customer service and rapid restoration of service.
- Ensure the team is staffed and trained to meet the workload.
- Recruit, develop and retain exceptional talent.
- Telephony experience is a must.
- Conduct bi-annual performance appraisals that includes setting goals, writing performance reviews and delivering feedback to every direct reports.
- Perform management level communication and reporting.
- To assist and participate in departmental Projects where requested.
Experience and Skill Set
- 8+ Years of Experience
- Excellent SQL and database knowledge and experience working on SQL Server/MySQL
- Excellent Reporting skills
- Knowledge of contact center infrastructure is an added advantage
- Should possess strong interest in the development lifecycle, processes and fixing software bugs
- Exceptional communication and problem solving skills Education and Qualifications
- BSc/BS/MSC/MS Computer Science Salary and Package As well as a competitive base salary dependent on the number of years of experience, we also offer corporate benefits.