Who are we?
Afiniti is the world??s leading applied artificial intelligence and advanced analytics provider. Afiniti Enterprise Behavioral Pairing? uses artificial intelligence to identify subtle and valuable patterns of human interaction in order to pair individuals on the basis of behavior, leading to more successful interactions and measurable increases in enterprise profitability. Afiniti operates throughout the world and has measurably driven billions of dollars in incremental value for our clients.
Job Family: Engineering
Job Role: Senior SDET Engineer
We are looking for an experienced Senior QA engineer to oversee our quality assurance team. You will be required to oversee all aspects of software and product testing within the company. This may include developing test strategies, drawing up test documents, identifying faults, and reviewing QA reports.
- Meet with the software/product designers to determine quality assurance parameters
- Oversee the drafting of testing documents
- Conduct analysis checks on product specifications
- Ensure the successful deployment of products into the market
- Identify high risk projects that should be embed in. Execute using an engagement model where to provide the right level of impact to projects by varying levels of support.
- Develop and execute test automation through related test tools
- Make informed decisions by consulting the right stakeholders and balancing details with the big picture
- Level up less-experienced members of the team by helping them with their craft, providing guidance
- Contribute to a positive sense of community on the team
Nnotice and address quality process or test-ability gaps on a team, including getting buy-in from the team to address these problems
Experience And Skill Set
- At least 3+ yrs quality assurance experience in Agile Development environments
- Familiarity with Agile Software Development Methodologies
- Minimum 2+ yrs experience with automated testing tools or equivalent automation skills
- Experience with web-based application testing (minimum 3+ yr)
- Experience with integration testing between applications (minimum 3+ yr)
- Defines problems, collects data, establishes facts, draws valid conclusions, and provides solutions
- Identifies, communicates, and escalates issues as required
- A team player and self-starter who will work side by side with the development team
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize tasks and quickly adjust in a rapidly changing environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Thorough working knowledge of software testing methodologies and the testing life cycle
Be capable of working with cross-functional stakeholders to identify technical blind-spots and clarify ambiguity in their ideas
Exhibit Respect and Trust: Respect others by recognizing and sincerely acknowledging their humanity, worth and significance. Build and maintain trust by acting with honesty and integrity.
Master the Craft: Develops expertise in domain knowledge and technical foundations continuously and ever increasingly. Become an expert at developing and executing what is expected in one??s role
Own the Work and the Results: Commits to action and assumes responsibility and ownership for own performance and the associated outcomes. Takes initiative and ownership to drive results and accountability for commitments
Focus on Client Experience: Focus on solving real customer problems and delighting them with great experiences and products
Work Collaboratively Others: Works positively and collaboratively in a team to achieve team goals and successes; works to unblock others and lives the company value of ??one team one dream?
Manage Ambiguity and Complexity: Demonstrate resilience and composure, get things done despite challenges and maintain performance levels in pressured, adverse and uncertain environments. Handle risk, complexity, and dependencies effectively, pragmatically in a timely manner
Education & Qualifications
Bachelor??s degree in computer science, product management or relevant field.
Salary and Package
As well as a competitive base salary dependent on the number of years of experience, we also offer corporate benefits.