WHO ARE WE?
Afiniti is the world??s leading applied artificial intelligence and advanced analytics provider. Afiniti Enterprise Behavioral Pairing? uses artificial intelligence to identify subtle and valuable patterns of human interaction in order to pair individuals on the basis of behavior, leading to more successful interactions and measurable increases in enterprise profitability. Afiniti operates throughout the world, and has measurably driven billions of dollars in incremental value for our clients.
Are you passionate about helping people grow and develop? Do you love designing and delivering training programs that make a real difference in people’s lives and careers? If so, we want you to join our team as a Talent Development Specialist!
As a Talent Development Specialist, you will be responsible for identifying the training needs of our employees and developing and delivering programs that help them reach their full potential. You will have the opportunity to create engaging and interactive training experiences that inspire and motivate our team members to be their best selves.
If you are a creative and dynamic problem-solver with a strong background in training and development, we encourage you to apply. You’ll be joining a talented and dedicated team of professionals who are committed to making a positive impact on the lives of our employees.
In this role, you’ll have the chance to make a real difference in the success of our organization by helping our team members grow and develop their skills. Also, this role mainly requires the ability to work during US business hours, which may include early mornings or late evenings. Flexibility with scheduling will be key for the ideal candidate. If you’re ready to take your career to the next level and make a meaningful contribution, we can’t wait to hear from you!
- Identify training needs through assessments, surveys, and conversations with managers and employees
- Develop and deliver training programs, including workshops, seminars, and e-learning courses
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training programs using a variety of methods, such as assessments and surveys
- Stay current on best practices in talent development and incorporate new techniques and technologies into training programs
- Manage and maintain a training calendar and budget
- Collaborate with other team members to ensure a consistent and integrated approach to talent development
- Support the development of individual development plans for employees
- Contribute to strategic projects with other members of the local and global HR and functional teams, particularly where this impact talent, learning and organizational development processes
- Create and execute learning strategies and programs that align with the Culture and People Development vision, mission, and strategy
- Support managers in developing their team members through career pathing
Preparing career roadmaps and programs on e-Learning platforms and LMS tools
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in People & Culture/HR function preferably with minimum 3 years in Talent Management, Training or Talent Development function
- Experienced in designing and deploying an innovative training and development projects/activities/programs
- Strong project management skills with experience mobilizing direct team members and cross-functional stakeholders
- Strong attention to detail and has the ability to solve problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to be strategic as it pertains to making key decisions for the team and business parties supported
- Excellent proficiency in English, enjoy working with a team and different teams and business partners from various countries; assertive in learning about cultures in which there may be unfamiliarity